War Dogs of famous military pilots (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Guy Gibson VC had a dog.
Can you name him or see him in this screen shot?

1634981238111.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yes Humungus Rules The Waste Lands,

Not only that but the remake of The Dam Busters has a very nasty bit of historical revisionism in its planning and that is to call the dog Trigger and to show the Trigger name as the code word to indicate the dam had been breached.

So despite the fact that WW2 was being fought to defeat a wildly racist government and despite the large numbers of men, women and children to die that night, Nigger cannot be used and Trigger has to be.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The screen shot above was what came up when I searched for Guy Gibson pics.

It has not been altered or photo shopped etc.

I damn near spat my drink out when I saw it...

Vwj

NewbieX
The screen shot above was what came up when I searched for Guy Gibson pics.

It has not been altered or photo shopped etc.

I damn near spat my drink out when I saw it...
Maybe the black bloke is called guy 😉

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Or in a totally parralell universe the Nigger would have a dog called Guy Gibson who was run over and the code for the breached mohna dam was sent back and Barnes Wallace and Arthur Harris leapt up and down shouting "Its Guy Gibson! It's Guy Gibson!"

Then a litte later the Nigger would die in a Mosquito crash in Holland...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Black Lab 🥰 - Nigger lol

View attachment 550769
This is a good pic. Gibson looks a lot older than 24. Obviously got a lot on his mind commanding 617 squadron. Especially with the up comming raid in the training stage. He's probably about to go flying now, see his boots. Great boots, lace up with the sheep skin uppers. Good polish on them. His batman is up to scratch.

These guys were working really hard. Low low flying in 25 ton Lancasters which were really heavy to haul around. Look at Guy's hands, they look powerful. He did a lot of flying. Sometimes they'd come back towing telegraph poles from power lines. The poles bouncing around at 200 kts. Branches stuffed in radiators etc.

These days most 24 year olds worth their salt are crying in their safe space at university and being deeply offended by micro aggressions.

Let alone worrying about judging people who were 70 years or so in their graves who died young trying to save the enlightenment treasures.

I have a friend who was teaching a course of the change in the use of English and she was explaining that the word Nigger is now no longer used due to cultural change. This earned her the onerous hassle of having to answer a formal written complaint from one of her students who was 'deeply offended' that she had used the word. These are university aged students. Kind of like Guy here in age.

These are the kind of snow flakes we have bred. God help us but we fucked it up by not becomming sterislised. All that potentially great sex marred by condom use and then to produce the next crop of snow flake cunts when the time was right.

Damn...

Back