Warning:Children Russian Soldier Shoots Dead 9 Ukrainian Family Members (3 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

HardcoreLegend

Fresh Meat
How would he stop this? No president can EVER stop war crimes from happening.
like all other wars ended, in negotiation.... or he could eat few more bilions until biden is out and trump is back or another right wing leader and money ends, then putin and his horde will say when and how to negotiate, until then more ten thousands will die.

raggyroo

🇺🇦
like all other wars ended, in negotiation.... or he could eat few more bilions until biden is out and trump is back or another right wing leader and money ends, then putin and his horde will say when and how to negotiate, until then more ten thousands will die.
Trump would continue to send money lol. He signed the first aid package to Ukraine. We need to stop sending money to the ME before we stop funding the Russian/ Ukrainian war.

HardcoreLegend

Fresh Meat
Trump would continue to send money lol. He signed the first aid package to Ukraine. We need to stop sending money to the ME before we stop funding the Russian/ Ukrainian war.
trump will no send money, usa people already fed up with wars and supporting various countries with their own money. haven read news about senate and votes to lower money even now? southern states ( as always) want to stop it completely, and if conservative leader elected, its just matter of time. trump did what he had to do, now its diferent, now more votes will come if he comes with caring about usa over others. also not sure what is "ME".

Guipago

Forum Veteran
trump will no send money, usa people already fed up with wars and supporting various countries with their own money. haven read news about senate and votes to lower money even now? southern states ( as always) want to stop it completely, and if conservative leader elected, its just matter of time. trump did what he had to do, now its diferent, now more votes will come if he comes with caring about usa over others. also not sure what is "ME".
Middle East.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
IMG_3629.jpeg

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Stupid fucking cowards!

It used to be the height of shame to shoot ANYONE who was unarmed. Even worse to shoot them in the back. A humiliating immediate death sentence to kill a child!

"Cowardice" used to actually MEAN something. If you were a known coward, there would be constant public shaming and ostracizing at best.

Charles Bliss

This user was banned
Killing children is par for the course for Chechens, an utterly grotesque people who make cavemen look like peak Aristotle. The only difference is their also Putins lapdogs.

BenghaziBelly

Lost-Soul looking for AWOL Fart
I saw a lot of dead Iraqis and Afghans and even before that in Bosnia. War brings out neighbours who hate each other. People are intrinsically sick in the head and will revert back to type - animals.

Danny68

Pre-dug holes in the Desert
Although all sides have said psycho/sociopathic soldiers, it’s seems as if they’re more prevalent in Russia. Not shitting on them , could care less about Russia, Ukraine or any other place. This could be due to being covered more, etc? Just know I’ve read countless horror stories from WW2, then “One soldiers war in Chechnya” , which shows there are a lot of fucked individuals within the Russian ranks.
Not trying to be the dick that I am, hateful. But the saying goes "I couldn't care less". Tried to explain it to my ex and her kids. They still didn't get it. By saying "I could care less" , it implies that you do care, if only a little. "I couldn't care less" is a direct statement stating that you totally don't give a fuck. Please, world, hear me. If you would, please stop saying "I could care less". Just reaffirms the fact that I live in a world full of fucking idiots.

Not trying to be the dick that I am, hateful. But the saying goes "I couldn't care less". Tried to explain it to my ex and her kids. They still didn't get it. By saying "I could care less" , it implies that you do care, if only a little. "I couldn't care less" is a direct statement stating that you totally don't give a fuck. Please, world, hear me. If you would, please stop saying "I could care less". Just reaffirms the fact that I live in a world full of fucking idiots.
Correct Usage: Either - Both could and couldn't care less are informal, and so you are unlikely to use either one in formal writing.

Correct Usage: Either - Both could and couldn't care less are informal, and so you are unlikely to use either one in formal writing.
Summary. “I couldn't care less” and “I could care less” are used interchangeably in spoken English to mean “I do not care at all.” The grammatically correct expression is “I couldn't care less,” while “I could care less” generally only has the same meaning when used with a sarcastic tone…hence my sarcasm in my above post, but appreciate the lesson in correct usage.

Danny68

Pre-dug holes in the Desert

Summary. “I couldn't care less” and “I could care less” are used interchangeably in spoken English to mean “I do not care at all.” The grammatically correct expression is “I couldn't care less,” while “I could care less” generally only has the same meaning when used with a sarcastic tone…hence my sarcasm in my above post, but appreciate the lesson in correct usage.
Dang! Thanks hatefulsuffering. Really, no bullshit here. Most people get mad! Hey Man, I finally found someone to match wits with.

Polk14

Lurker
Now i'm confused, Mariupol is under russian control for ages (was the first big battle of the war, remember?) How Andryushchenko can be mayor of an occupied city? In his dreams only. And how this ukrainian advisor working in Kiev knows what is happening in the occupied territories?
More propaganda for the Ukraine fanboys like the counter offensive with millions of soldiers eager to attack russians....Utterly crap!
Here is some propaganda coming from the same people:
View attachment 722391
It is pure propaganda and the sheep eat it up.

HardcoreLegend

Fresh Meat
How would he stop this? No president can EVER stop war crimes from happening.
negotiations stop wars, always did, almost every war in history ended in some treaty. its rare that one side completely eradicated other, we havent seen this since mongols probably. he just needs to swallow his pride and talk, cause each day = more deaths of his own people and like i said, when trump gets reelected , putin will dictate terms

jebhuzyak35

Rookie
Now i'm confused, Mariupol is under russian control for ages (was the first big battle of the war, remember?) How Andryushchenko can be mayor of an occupied city? In his dreams only. And how this ukrainian advisor working in Kiev knows what is happening in the occupied territories?
More propaganda for the Ukraine fanboys like the counter offensive with millions of soldiers eager to attack russians....Utterly crap!
Here is some propaganda coming from the same people:
View attachment 722391
That's one fine Goat. Is he for available say... One bowl of Soviet Onion Soup?

Back