Crime Dont bring a bucket to a basketball American rally (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
This must be what the progs mean when they say BLACK AND BROWN BLACK AND BROWN excellence in fagfornia, this is the only excellence I hear at night coming from these people and the occasional gunshots at someone or into the sky during these so called "shows".

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Eventually, someone will show up with a rifle and smoke a bunch of them and they will be crying

yeah this is absolutely on the dude with the bucket, this is the equivalent of me watching a robbery going on and thinking im going to do anything to stop it with a pool noodle. fucking retard got the trouble he was looking for.

fuck the nogs doing the takeover but its as simple as fucking leaving, or you get the trouble youre looking for.

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
If that had been a bucket of fried chicken instead, might have caused some real chaos.

Probably would have gone something like this

1700044113499.png

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it đź«€
This user was banned
These street take over car faggots need to be dealt with. I'm tired of seeing this crap. Tired of watching innocent people get killed or beaten by these perpetual losers. I guarantee you that if this shit happened in my neighborhood, I'd be making national headlines for the amount of dead bodies there'd be in the street. I hope the family of this man decides to take revenge on these ignorant animals.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
These street take over car faggots need to be dealt with. I'm tired of seeing this crap. Tired of watching innocent people get killed or beaten by these perpetual losers. I guarantee you that if this shit happened in my neighborhood, I'd be making national headlines for the amount of dead bodies there'd be in the street. I hope the family of this man decides to take revenge on these ignorant animals.
you wouldn't do shit retard shut up and sit down lmao

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it đź«€
This user was banned
Keep thinking that way, little faggot. I'm willing to bet that you're the type of ignorant asshole that participates in these homosexual gatherings. One day you're gonna run your mouth off to the wrong person, and they'll ruin your pathetic existence. Try me, bitch.

Back