Crime Dont bring a bucket to a basketball American rally (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it đź«€
This user was banned
Nah. I just think your a bitch. Who makes threats over the internet? Faggoty bitches like you, that's who.
Not threats, but promises. You wanna run your dirty cock sucking mouth to me because I called your faggot buddy a bitch for him getting upset with my comment, then show up and do something. You'll end up going to the hospital or the morgue, because I don't tussle with homosexuals. I wouldn't wanna get any AIDS infected blood on me.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Not threats, but promises. You wanna run your dirty cock sucking mouth to me because I called your faggot buddy a bitch for him getting upset with my comment, then show up and do something. You'll end up going to the hospital or the morgue, because I don't tussle with homosexuals. I wouldn't wanna get any AIDS infected blood on me.
I'm not sticking up for him. I'm just ripping on you about making internet threats promises like the bitch you are.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
You two must be homosexual lovers. You gotta come here to defend him, or what? You can catch some hot lead too faggot... Pull up.
you wont do shit either im so sick of edgy retards on the internet thinking theyd do anything but "yes sir im sorry" when confronted irl.

Back