disaster Drive Thru (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nick Cage

Genuine Nice Guy
wife meme.jpg

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Never even thought about touchin the brakes. I am full of questions right now.
People (especially the elderly) regularly pass out, have seizures, suffer diabetic shock, fall asleep, and die behind the wheel every day.

It just doesn't make the news. In the near future, maybe ten or so years from now, automobile accidents will be extremely rare.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
People (especially the elderly) regularly pass out, have seizures, suffer diabetic shock, fall asleep, and die behind the wheel every day.

It just doesn't make the news. In the near future, maybe ten or so years from now, automobile accidents will be extremely rare.
I think more likely he got a text from his girl saying she was naked, smothered in motor oil, with a saddle, a set of jumper cables, and her 2 best friends and saying he needed to hurry home.

The girls
1a29bc8b0c95899d8f3470d851ee470e.jpg

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
@HG already told you it was a positive reaction. Sshhhhh, everything's ok.
You know, I still don't quite know how that works. I tried to look up something on the site that explains the reaction scoring system but found nothing. Care to elaborate or point me in the direction of of something that does?

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
In other words, I have no clue, I have looked also to no avail. If you find out let me know.
Well... My reaction score is higher than my post count, so I guess that's a good thing. Not that any of that shit matters. Fake internet points get us nowhere.

One of my Reddit accounts has over a half-million upvotes. That same account has just over 25k followers. And it hasn't earned me a single dime. Again, fake internet points are meaningless.

Easy Elon....šŸ¤£

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Easy Elon....šŸ¤£
Well, look at it this way: At a point in time, having a phone in your pocket was science fiction. But a phone with cameras, GPS, internet, and all the other bells and whistles? It was unimaginable.

Technology moves quick. My brother has one of those Teslas, and it's fun to ride in, but it's absolutely fascinating how it navigates and avoids obstacles. Sure, nothing is perfect and there's been mishaps, but with time it will become second nature. Eventually, automobile accidents will be a thing of the past, and on the rare occasions that they do happen, it will most likely be due to human error or negligence.

Well, look at it this way: At a point in time, having a phone in your pocket was science fiction. But a phone with cameras, GPS, internet, and all the other bells and whistles? It was unimaginable.

Technology moves quick. My brother has one of those Teslas, and it's fun to ride in, but it's absolutely fascinating how it navigates and avoids obstacles. Sure, nothing is perfect and there's been mishaps, but with time it will become second nature. Eventually, automobile accidents will be a thing of the past, and on the rare occasions that they do happen, it will most likely be due to human error or negligence.
Don't get me wrong, I fully understand where you were going.
My only real issue with this setup is that EVERY vehicle has to be like that. And I promise you, ill be super DUPER pissed if I can't have my V8s. ( not MOTTS). The idea is fucking great and all, but there are many holes in the theory still.

Back