disaster Drive Thru (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Don't get me wrong, I fully understand where you were going.
My only real issue with this setup is that EVERY vehicle has to be like that. And I promise you, ill be super DUPER pissed if I can't have my V8s. ( not MOTTS). The idea is fucking great and all, but there are many holes in the theory still.
Well, there's also motorcycles to consider as well as classic cars. I should have addressed that, but I thought it was sort of understood...

I'm going to make an assumption and say that classic automobiles and motorcycles probably account for less than 10% of the vehicles on the road. Of course, they'll continue to produce motorcycles, and their safety will improve. I think the main thing to consider is the future inter-connectivity of vehicles. When all of the vehicles on a stretch of highway are talking to one another, it will vastly improve the flow of traffic, and will eliminate many of the accidents that are so common.

It's not a "what-if" scenario, either. It's more a question of "when?".

Well, there's also motorcycles to consider as well as classic cars. I should have addressed that, but I thought it was sort of understood...

I'm going to make an assumption and say that classic automobiles and motorcycles probably account for less than 10% of the vehicles on the road. Of course, they'll continue to produce motorcycles, and their safety will improve. I think the main thing to consider is the future inter-connectivity of vehicles. When all of the vehicles on a stretch of highway are talking to one another, it will vastly improve the flow of traffic, and will eliminate many of the accidents that are so common.

It's not a "what-if" scenario, either. It's more a question of "when?".
Ok. But with EVs, come EXTREME amounts of waste. Try and recycle a Li. Battery..... very difficult, time consuming and the end result is way not worth the effort. You know how much strain the electrical Grid will face.... alrdy can't keep up. Infrastructure is severely lacking and the cost of beefing that alone is fucking ridiculous. And the user friendlyness of yesterday's 4bangers, V6s and V8s( carburetor) and straight cylinder engines. To be clear tho, im not arguing with you. Simply chatting opinions and views. 🍻

Or an exit lol
20221027_171714.jpg

Back