Warning:Children Drove over little dude (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Indonesia

A 2.5 year old toddler with the initials YKA died after being hit and run over by his neighbor's Fortuner car, on Saturday (25/5/2024), at the T-junction in the Quality Riverside Housing Park, Krian Village, Sidoarjo.

Hanif, the local chairman of RT 29 RW 06, said that the incident occurred on Saturday afternoon at around 16.30 WIB. At that time, the conditions around the Quality Riverside Housing Park T-junction were busy with residents' activities.

According to Hanif, the victim was going to play after showering. YKA was previously sitting on a park bench facing north. Not long after, the victim got up from his seat and walked west.

Meanwhile, from the south or the entrance to the Block B cluster, AC's (32 year old) neighbor's Pajero car was passing by. Then the fast moving white car suddenly hit the victim.

YKA was hit by the front right body of the Fortuner and then bounced to the left. Then when the car turned right, the 2.5 year old boy was run over by the front and rear tires on the left side. The car then stopped exactly four meters after its left rear tire ran over the victim's body.

"Gentlemen stopped the driver, the victim was already limp, there was a little blood," he said.

Seeing this incident, residents immediately carried the victim's body and called his parents. Hanif said that at that time his parents were in the house.

“Both parents are at home. "The mother was hysterical when she saw her child, who was carrying her," he added.

According to Haif, the Fortuner driver admitted that he did not know that the victim was crossing. AC also admitted that he was shocked that he had run over the 2.5 year old boy.

The victim, who was lying limp, was immediately taken by AC's car to the Yapalis Islamic Hospital. However, YKA reportedly died when she arrived at the emergency room.

The head of RT 29 stated that residents often receive complaints of AC often driving fast on residential and cluster roads.

In fact, said Hanif, AC had quarreled with residents due to his frequent speeding when driving the car around the housing complex. "I have also reprimanded him twice," he said.

Hanif said that the AC, who was a resident of Jombang, was renting next to the victim's house. "So the victim and the car driver were next door neighbors, even the victim's father often chatted with Mr. AC," he said.

Meanwhile, AKP Ony Purnomo Kanitgakkum Laka Satlantas Sidoarjo Police stated that his party had handled this incident and said the Fortuner driver had been questioned.

AC is still being questioned in this incident and his legal status has not been decided after hitting the victim.

Nathan_Yahoo

klassik sauvage
Poor kid.. Parents should put through same treatment.. No vertical nor horizontal road signalization so the driver can easily walk I think..

Harumph

"I'm afraid you're in a 'gotsta go situation'!"
So let's see if I got this. Run over an unattended kid darting into the street right in front of you, killing him instantly. Then you win him as a prize and get to take him home? Other places sure have strange customs!

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
You know how people ( and doctors) sometimes say, “ just a centimeter more and you would have been killed” or “ if it had gotten you just barely half inch you would have died “? Well this kid got those centimeters. Run over in the worse way possible.

yotgguitar

Fuck Around, Find Out...
Let's not pretend the little shit wasn't responsible for his own demise....

I would say it shows how this kid was wise beyond his years.. he realized at that young age that he was born in a shithole, and it would be best to just end it now, versus spending a lifetime surrounded by apemen/apewomen..

So let's see if I got this. Run over an unattended kid darting into the street right in front of you, killing him instantly. Then you win him as a prize and get to take him home? Other places sure have strange customs!
He becomes dinner at that point, in that shithole...

Back