Drowned Migrants of War 2 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
a 'migrant' is a person migrating for a variety of reasons.
a person fleeing war is commonly referred to as a 'refugee'.
Yep, but for some reason the media likes to call them "migrants" but then switches to calling them "refugees" once they're put into a holding camp in the country that they landed in.

:shrug:

ForeverDaRkMiND

Long Time Lurker
great pics. You can drown wearing a life vest? I do not feel sorry for those people, just like I do not feel sorry for the Indians when they overload a ferry and drown. You should know better.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
pfd's, personal flotation devices, or life vests, are designed to keep the head above water. rough seas cause water ingestion, the "drowning" to which you refer. pfd wearers typically succumb to hypothermia. death occurs quicker in cold waters but can happen in tropical waters, the process taking longer. that's why divers wear wet suits in warm waters.

A lot of the time when it comes to refugees the option is stay and die Or try to escape and possibly die on the way. I'm not sure what I would do in their situation but if the only option was to stay and watch my children die (starve/be murdered) or possibly live a good life if they survive the journey I think I would take the risk.

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
A lot of the time when it comes to refugees the option is stay and die Or try to escape and possibly die on the way. I'm not sure what I would do in their situation but if the only option was to stay and watch my children die (starve/be murdered) or possibly live a good life if they survive the journey I think I would take the risk.

that's where you and i disagree. don't get me wrong, i myself became US citizen after 10 years of service to the Federal Gov (whileboth my parents served 20 years in the Navy). these assholes just want to come here illegally, take the easy way out, immediately steal our tax money, get freebies in welfare, rape and pillage. i say just kill them all.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Life vest is not going to do diddly squat in a situation like this. That water is ICE cold. Hypothermia is thee in about 5 min.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1666173202235.png

mom looks pretty nice, just think what she'll
do for a hot shower and a piece of bread

Back