accident Drunk bitch fell and got fucked up (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
shs.jpg

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
it was meant to be as you can see another car popped up and the eyes of the driver were high probably on the car that wanted to cross, she probably inflicted the same damage to someone else, it was payed in equity ,, noobs call it karma, I call it you reap what you sow and the quran confirms it, don't be stupid guys Allah swt is in control and nothing else,

if you are gonna open her life open with all the truth you will say she got what she deserved,,

there are no such things as accidents

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
it was meant to be as you can see another car popped up and the eyes of the driver were high probably on the car that wanted to cross, she probably inflicted the same damage to someone else, it was payed in equity ,, noobs call it karma, I call it you reap what you sow and the quran confirms it, don't be stupid guys Allah swt is in control and nothing else,

if you are gonna open her life open with all the truth you will say she got what she deserved,,

there are no such things as accidents
Did I tell you I had a good shit this morning and wiped my shitty anus on pages of the koran? It felt so good.

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
Did I tell you I had a good shit this morning and wiped my shitty anus on pages of the koran? It felt so good.
that because you're possessed by accursed devils, enemies of Allah swt thats why it felt so good idiot,, it will never make sense to you because Allah swt made you forget yourself, you have chosen not to believe so the accursed devils have power over you ,, you're are Never gonna get out of ''the matrix fool'', the creator has chosen for you to be a lost person living life withouth thinking about afterlife,, so you're kinda really in a bad position if you don't wanna go to hell for eternity ,, this is the truth , repent and then repent again until our lord favors you for your sincerity in your repentence,, maybe you still have a chance to redeem your eternal soul for paradise, once its out of its physical form then it will be too late, do not come with excuses on judgment day , the day where all of your kind will surrender,, you have been warned

Back