accident Dude electrocuted close to his car (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
So, the car's battery was grounded to the body of the car, and when he touched it and the puddle of water, he completed the circuit?
Car batteries are only 24volts max, you'll shit yourself if you make it spark with a screwdriver or something but you wont die. I suspect looking at the cords on the ground he was using an electrical power tool to do something and water got to it.

evil retard

room temperature iq
Reminds me of a car alarm I designed when I was a baby apprentice out of a door bell, an ignition coil, a few insulators and one of those car sick straps. Every time I parked I kinda wanted someone to break into my car, but alas... it was not to be :D
you're a menace. that reminded me of when i made some dynamite to set off on my uncle's property.

Kneeler Plz

Well Known Member
Car batteries are only 24volts max, you'll shit yourself if you make it spark with a screwdriver or something but you wont die. I suspect looking at the cords on the ground he was using an electrical power tool to do something and water got to it.
Volts don’t kill you. Something can be 2 volts can kill. Amperage is what does it. Also ground fault can kill on 10 volts. This was a ground fault.

Back