bizarre Dude throw boiling water on co-worker's head (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I saw something similar when I was in Prison in 1997. It was called "Prison Tea" or "Dunking". Simply put, you prepare a cup of tea, and add 20+ sachets of sugar into it. Give the sludge a brisk stir, and then either pour it over, or throw the contents at a person you REALLY hate. The sugary liquid sticks like napalm, and SCALDS the living fuck out of the person, eating right into the skin. It makes a fucking mess of humans. Depending on how much sugar you've used, it can be as bad as requiring skin-grafts to heal from.

Yep, prisoners don't fuck around.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I saw something similar when I was in Prison in 1997. It was called "Prison Tea" or "Dunking". Simply put, you prepare a cup of tea, and add 20+ sachets of sugar into it. Give the sludge a brisk stir, and then either pour it over, or throw the contents at a person you REALLY hate. The sugary liquid sticks like napalm, and SCALDS the living fuck out of the person, eating right into the skin. It makes a fucking mess of humans. Depending on how much sugar you've used, it can be as bad as requiring skin-grafts to heal from.

Yep, prisoners don't fuck around.

‘Prison napalm’ 😂

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
A few peeps i know like to add sugar to it. Haha. I had an ex mate running to my house once saying how he had escaped a house where they tried to do that so he jumped outta the window. They apparently had to boil it in a pan for like ten minutes to make it go like a thick condense mix. That's WHEN he realised what was about to happen . I've never seen this person so scared in my life and he is, (well used to be) a hard fucker. Hahahaha.

Back