Dumb girl from Poland went missing in Greece, probably kidnapped by handsome people of color (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Update
https://sluzbywakcji.pl/13397,zapis-z-systemu-cctv-na-ktorym-widac-zaginiona-polke-w-grecji/

So it turns out she went to buy drugs from very start and her bf knew about it, fucking potheads xD

Here you have tranlated article

Step by step, the last movements of 27-year-old Anastasia are being recorded before she disappeared on Kos. The CCTV camera in a tavern near Marmari captured a young woman entering the establishment on the afternoon of Monday, June 12, 2023.

Anastasia doesn't speak to any of the staff but reads the menu. She focuses on her cellphone for a few minutes and then takes a photo of the menu. In another video, she can be seen leaving the main part of the tavern and seemingly wandering around the area. She turns left towards a mini-market where that evening she got on a motorcycle driven by a 32-year-old man from Baglandes.

The tavern is located near the hotel where the young woman worked and lived. In a video released by a television station, her partner can be seen the day after her disappearance. The young man came to the tavern with a photo of Anastasia, looking for any trace of her.

As previously reported by enikos.gr, a passerby found the cellphone of 27-year-old Anastasia in the vicinity of Marmari on Kos. According to information from enikos.gr, it is close to the location where the phone last emitted a signal. The search efforts are still ongoing at an unwavering pace, with the police focusing on the hours when she left the hotel where she worked and where she went and what she did afterwards.

According to Greek media, the woman's partner has been testifying to the police from the very beginning that when Anastasia left the hotel, she told him she was going to buy drugs from some foreigners. This information led the police to arrest five foreigners. One of them, a 32-year-old man from Baglandes, was arrested because he was the last person who saw the 27-year-old and maintains that they had consensual sexual intercourse.

"Then I left her in the place where her partner was supposed to pick her up, and I don't know what happened next," he reportedly told the authorities. Furthermore, he had prepared everything necessary for a quick departure from the island to Italy, which only worsens his situation.

Information from enikos.gr states that one of the arrested foreigners had injuries on his hands that could indicate a fight. However, he claimed to have injured himself in an accident on his scooter. The media also report that the SIM card was removed from her cellphone, which was found, possibly to prevent her location from being tracked.

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
I say we catch @GOTTOFORGET, tie him down with his ass pointed up, jam a funnel into his probably willing anus and pour a 40oz bottle of vodka into his rectum.

you are just proving to yourself and everybody else that you are only talks.. you can come with a million bitches like you still it wouldnt be enough to take down one man like me .. I would love to show you the way of Allah swt ...

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
you are just proving to yourself and everybody else that you are only talks.. you can come with a million bitches like you still it wouldnt be enough to take down one man like me .. I would love to show you the way of Allah swt ...
LMAO, ya you sound so damn strong. You put your faith in an imaginary fart if a deity who's first cheerleader was a desert wandering war mongering pedophile (I don't believe mohammed is a GG member so doubt I've broken rule 4). So thanks but you can keep your offer of showing me allah.

But speaking of your silly god, here's his name in pride colors. Thought you'd enjoy this.

800px-Component_letters_in_Allah.svg.png

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
About time you sand Basketball American cunts realised there's no such thing as "allah".

then enjoy your place in hell

rth
LMAO, ya you sound so damn strong. You put your faith in an imaginary fart if a deity who's first cheerleader was a desert wandering war mongering pedophile (I don't believe mohammed is a GG member so doubt I've broken rule 4). So thanks but you can keep your offer of showing me allah.

But speaking of your silly god, here's his name in pride colors. Thought you'd enjoy this.

I promise you what you guys call "karma" will befall upon you; but just know it came from Allah swt

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
You and every other muslim are brain damaged. Be;ieving in fairy tales and a "prophet" who promoted paedophilia. islam is a death cult, not a religion. I shit on your dirty koran.
there is nothing you can do that will hurt anything you hate.
like I said you"re only talks and scared and you hate yourself ;; like a lil biatch thats what you are hahaha ;;;
I dont dare you to shit on my beloved holy koran ;; those things are the job of the accursed devils accompyining you so I dont dare you to do that. and if you do so then you re just done .. god will wipe you out of this planet with sever punischments i promise and people will think why you are not coming online

I have the upperhand maggot ;;

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
there is nothing you can do that will hurt anything you hate.
like I said you"re only talks and scared and you hate yourself ;; like a lil biatch thats what you are hahaha ;;;
I dont dare you to shit on my beloved holy koran ;; those things are the job of the accursed devils accompyining you so I dont dare you to do that. and if you do so then you re just done .. god will wipe you out of this planet with sever punischments i promise and people will think why you are not coming online

I have the upperhand maggot ;;
god doesn't exist. You have the upper hand only in your twisted imagination.

Back