Crime Early Black Friday In LA (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Where are all the gun-totting trigger-happy police officers when you need them?

Or even some caucasian concealed-carry survivalist nutjobs? They are always banging on about freedom, and the american way. Capitalism is the american way - so shoot these thieving black commie motherfuckers, restore some Western Law to this frontier....

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Where are all the gun-totting trigger-happy police officers when you need them?

Or even some caucasian concealed-carry survivalist nutjobs? They are always banging on about freedom, and the american way. Capitalism is the american way - so shoot these thieving black commie motherfuckers, restore some Western Law to this frontier....

It's California , gun laws are super strict. Texas on the other hand...

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Typical pavement apes.... their subhuman animal brains can't comprehend that this is frowned upon in a civilized society....
This SHOULD be enough to prove that sending them all back to their respective shitholes is the right thing to do..
They CANNOT coexist with humans.... that's MORE than obvious...

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
There is however there is a new law in th US where you are not supposed to apprehend them ( I'm not sure of the exact wording of the law) but that is why we are seeing this happen everyday . A lot of big businesses are having to close due to shop lifting
WHO on earth made this law that they can't be stopped and WHEN did this law come out? That's fecking ridiculous.... Wtf!? If u get seen and then caught in my country you're handed over to police after being pulled into a side room. Why do they BOTHER to have sercurity then. I know shops are insured, but doesn't their insurance go up every time they claim. This is outrageous having that law.

Back