El Chapo Guzman escaped prison again. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PowerDrill

Recovering Lurker
140223-el-chapo-arrest-ef-1216_4bc1ff71558f60f7ee78efdfa12ce528.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...el-chapo-guzman-escapes-prison-second-n390706

Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman has escaped from a maximum security prison for the second time, Mexico's security commission said Saturday night.

Guzman, who headed the powerful Sinaloa Cartel, was last seen in the area of the Altiplano prison's showers, the commission said in a statement.

Flights have been suspended at Toluca airport, near the penitentiary outside Mexico City, and a search operation was being coordinated, the commission said.

Prepare your anuses, we're going to see a cartel war in mexico between this guy and the zambada cartel at a bigger scale than what we saw in the 2008 - 2011 period, when are we going to legalize drugs so that we can end this faggottry?

Pollon

Fresh Meat
Sigue chingando y voy hacer que te tragues todas tus putas palabras pinche guero
I wonder if he'll actually act on this. I mean, the guy is publicizing how he feels about immigrants. On top of the fact that the retard for a president that Mexico has is about to do one of those Obama health insurance things to the population.

Venom

MCMXXV
I wonder if he'll actually act on this. I mean, the guy is publicizing how he feels about immigrants. On top of the fact that the retard for a president that Mexico has is about to do one of those Obama health insurance things to the population.

I don't think he will act on it. It would be bad for business, they just wanna sneak the drugs into the USA quietly and quickly and collect there cash.

PowerDrill

Recovering Lurker
Why the fuck would some convict escape jail and then not long after, starts tweeting shit. I seriously doubt that tweet or even that account is legit. The guy's been very elusive after his first capture and now, I seriously doubt the guy is as dumb as balls like the other dead-narco leaders. The guy is Scarface 2015 and is in charge.

albert86er

8=========D
Yeah I doubt that's really him. I mean other than that's a a drug lord he's a business man. He's not gonna mess up and just post something like that. He'll just do it no questions asked. I'm sure he knows about satellite tracking.

PowerDrill

Recovering Lurker
Exactly, you think that after his escape in the mid 90s that the guy will start acting like tough-shit on the cameras. To be quite honest with you, I thought the guy never even existed until he was captured.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I don't think he will act on it. It would be bad for business, they just wanna sneak the drugs into the USA quietly and quickly and collect there cash.

You could look at it this way as too, the USA already failed once to have him extradited because Mexico was confident it can handle it's own shit (lol) so lets say El Shortass hires someone to blow a hole in trump's head - a guy running for president, no less, with all the prestige that goes with it - how long before the same type of helicopter that crashed into bin laden's house crashes into some mexican house and he ends up dumped in the ocean. I'd give it a week, tops.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
You could look at it this way as too, the USA already failed once to have him extradited because Mexico was confident it can handle it's own shit (lol) so lets say El Shortass hires someone to blow a hole in trump's head - a guy running for president, no less, with all the prestige that goes with it - how long before the same type of helicopter that crashed into bin laden's house crashes into some mexican house and he ends up dumped in the ocean. I'd give it a week, tops.

That would be very bad for the US. Having a shit for brains like Trump being martyred by a Mexican drug lord can throw this country into conservative heaven, which would be pretty fucked up for us all as well as the rest of the world.

Back