Mexican President Tells Cartel Behave ‘Or I’m Telling Your Parents’ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
I don't think it takes much to be President in Mexico, I am gonna tell your daddy you been naughty. What a fuckin retard.

wildbear99

Rookie
View attachment 691537

Mexico’s President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador sent a message to one of Mexico’s most violent drug cartels telling them to release 16 kidnapped police employees “or I’m telling your parents.”

The Mexican politician made the comment this week during his morning news conference where he had to acknowledge that a group of gunmen from Cartel Jalisco New Generation had stopped a bus full of Chiapas state police employees and kidnapped 16 of them. During his comments, Lopez Obrador said that it was best for the captors to release the kidnapped victims or else he would tell their parents. The comment sparked much outrage in Mexico since Lopez Obrador has previously made similar comments in an apparent attempt to minimize the severity of the security crisis in the country.

Since he knows who their parents are. Then he must know the person or persons. If he didn't know them then how does he know who their parents are?

wildbear99

Rookie
View attachment 691537

Mexico’s President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador sent a message to one of Mexico’s most violent drug cartels telling them to release 16 kidnapped police employees “or I’m telling your parents.”

The Mexican politician made the comment this week during his morning news conference where he had to acknowledge that a group of gunmen from Cartel Jalisco New Generation had stopped a bus full of Chiapas state police employees and kidnapped 16 of them. During his comments, Lopez Obrador said that it was best for the captors to release the kidnapped victims or else he would tell their parents. The comment sparked much outrage in Mexico since Lopez Obrador has previously made similar comments in an apparent attempt to minimize the severity of the security crisis in the country.

He's best friends with the cartels. Without a doubt!!!

Back