Mexican President Tells Cartel Behave ‘Or I’m Telling Your Parents’ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
GettyImages-1258660968-640x480.jpg

Mexico’s President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador sent a message to one of Mexico’s most violent drug cartels telling them to release 16 kidnapped police employees “or I’m telling your parents.”

The Mexican politician made the comment this week during his morning news conference where he had to acknowledge that a group of gunmen from Cartel Jalisco New Generation had stopped a bus full of Chiapas state police employees and kidnapped 16 of them. During his comments, Lopez Obrador said that it was best for the captors to release the kidnapped victims or else he would tell their parents. The comment sparked much outrage in Mexico since Lopez Obrador has previously made similar comments in an apparent attempt to minimize the severity of the security crisis in the country.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
What do you expect from those south of the border sand monkeys?
Exactly..... there is a reason our forefathers went to war with Mexico..... to keep those filthy animals out of our civilized country.....
Now, we have a corrupt and compromised government actively allowing them in!!!! WTF???

wildbear99

Rookie
In my opinion that dude is in bed with the cartels. For many reasons. IL tell you one thing! He is not anti cartel!!!
View attachment 691537

Mexico’s President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador sent a message to one of Mexico’s most violent drug cartels telling them to release 16 kidnapped police employees “or I’m telling your parents.”

The Mexican politician made the comment this week during his morning news conference where he had to acknowledge that a group of gunmen from Cartel Jalisco New Generation had stopped a bus full of Chiapas state police employees and kidnapped 16 of them. During his comments, Lopez Obrador said that it was best for the captors to release the kidnapped victims or else he would tell their parents. The comment sparked much outrage in Mexico since Lopez Obrador has previously made similar comments in an apparent attempt to minimize the severity of the security crisis in the country.

wildbear99

Rookie
View attachment 691537

This dude is in bed with cartels. Why else would el chapo write to him asking to serve his term in mexico. If he could do something to get out of super max prison where he's at. He says he only wants to be treated like a human! Hahahahahaha. So.basically he's saying with all that money I'm giving to you. Find a way to get him out of super max. If he's not working with cartels. Why else would he consider to get him back to mexico. CHAPO DOES NOT DESERVE TO LIVE!!! HOW ABOUT THAT? Was he treating all those people he had ordered to kill. Was he treating them like a human? And this jackass is actually trying to do something about it!!! Bring him back to mexico!. Corruption at the highest level!!!

wildbear99

Rookie
I believe the president is a cartel leader. If he's not then he is pathetic. How can a man like this lead a country. Clearly he's not gonna do anything about it.

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
He is talking about snitching to cartel parents when he is apparently is celebrating (behind him on the cardboard wall "Pancho" Villa") a man which kidnapped and killed three American tourists, committed race riots in yellow areas accusing them of treason brought his brown gang to kill,Rob, and rape, committed the modern equivalent of terrorism by Exploding train cars and the the best this stupid browner can bring is "I'm snitchy Mcrat and gon' tell on yo' parents" , and he expects the the cartel people to say "lawdy no please ain't do Dat no please I will stop committing murders, raping, and exploiting please no señor rata" Why do we even put up with this country.

7Apostle3

Lurker
Exactly..... there is a reason our forefathers went to war with Mexico..... to keep those filthy animals out of our civilized country.....
Now, we have a corrupt and compromised government actively allowing them in!!!! WTF???
As an European you guys are ancestors of scum we were trying to get rid of. Civilised hahahahaha hahahaha 😄 🤣 😂 😆

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I believe the president is a cartel leader. If he's not then he is pathetic. How can a man like this lead a country. Clearly he's not gonna do anything about it.
Trump should have added them to the terror organisation list, that's basically a collect $200 and pass go for the military to drone those fuckers back to the stone age, and carry out some Sicario movie scenes. Fuck what Mexicans think, they've already invaded the USA so just declare war already. Mexico is a bigger threat to US citizens than chinks or slavs

wildbear99

Rookie
View attachment 691537

I have no doubt he's in bed with the cartels!! Even el chapo is asking him for help to get out of the ADX florence. He said he wants to be treated as a human being and solitary confinement is not good for his health. Now why would he go directly to president and ask for help. Because they have been taking the cartels money. It must be alot of money . when they arrested chapo son. It was his decision to release him.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I have no doubt he's in bed with the cartels!! Even el chapo is asking him for help to get out of the ADX florence. He said he wants to be treated as a human being and solitary confinement is not good for his health. Now why would he go directly to president and ask for help. Because they have been taking the cartels money. It must be alot of money . when they arrested chapo son. It was his decision to release him.
Same guy who went out of his way to pay his respect to chapo's mother. Amlo is a piece of shit

Back