El Chapos son kidnapped from party (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venom

MCMXXV

He was kidnapped by the main rival of the Sinaloa Cartel, CJNG.
I'm hoping for an amazing video to come of this, you know damn well there going to torture homeboy.

El-Chapos-Son-Kidnapping--640x480.jpg

El-Chapo-Son-Kidnapping-1.png

6a01a3fd34a189970b01b8d212719f970c-500wi

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
I would think they would keep him alive for as long as possible and keep demanding ransoms..

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
With someone of such high value, they might not even torture him, let alone kill him. They might literally use him as leverage.

For example, the New Generation cartel says something like this.. "We have Ivan, get this message to Chapo and the senior leaders. We'll keep him safe and send proof of life if you give us this drug corridor into the U.S. without a fight". And keep stringing it along like that.

I don't know how they think, but I do know that they aren't just brutal savages. They are smart. And killing Shorty's son would be just about the dumbest thing you could do. And I'm not even talking about because of retaliation. I'm talking about business gains. And that's what these cartels are interested in at the end of the day. Why else would multi-millionaires, shit, even some billionaires at the top if you believe Forbes, keep going in the game this long if it wasn't about money and respect? Yeah, they have brutal turf wars, torture each other, do horrible shit, but it's mostly like any regular war against nations. It's the foot soldiers that die. Not many Generals and the like on the front lines. That is what makes Chapo's son a different kind of prize. And if you don't think Chapo still has a lot of say and a lot of die hard supporters and backers running the Sinaloa cartel, you are wrong. Even while fighting against extradition to the U.S., he still expects, and gets, extreme loyalty and respect. If he gets a note out of the prison that tells his top guys to give one of the most lucrative drug smuggling border areas and corridor into the U.S., I am willing to bet there would be little to no argument about it.

The New Generation cartel didn't get themselves a pawn, they got themselves maybe the Queen piece on a chessboard.

Venom

MCMXXV
This kid thought he was untouchable, he was all over social media flaunting all his wealth, El Chapo kept a low profile until that fuck up with Sean Penn. This is what happens when you go into a rivals territory.
CJNG is just as big as the Sinaola Cartel.
On the plus side, I've been to that restaurant and the food there is absolutely delicious.

Venom

MCMXXV
The kidnapping of one of the sons of Joaquin Chapo Guzman is a further blow to the drug trafficker considered the most powerful of Mexico.

Who remains in prison awaiting extradition to the United States, while his cartel, Sinaloa, goes into a war for control of territory in which is losing strength against a relatively new criminal group but with a power so great that already talk of a new criminal leadership in the country: the new Generation Jalisco cartel.

The criminal organization was created in 2010, after the boss of the Sinaloa cartel Ignacio Coronel, aka Nacho , was killed by Mexican security forces in July 2010. Before his death, Colonel gave orders to Oscar Orlando Nava Valencia, alias the Wolf , Millennium cartel leader. This criminal group trafficked drug shipments, he handled the finances of the Sinaloa cartel and operated mainly in the states of Jalisco and Colima, Michoacan and later extended to the Federal District (Mexico City).

Back