Elbow Snap! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Obber

🎇Random User🎇

Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)

punkduck

Forum Veteran
What a perfect video to wake up to. It had me, my wife and son in tears laughing.

“Yeah I’m bad ass Tik Tok ‘fans’. Watch me do one press up”… snap.

The snap and whimper were excellent.
Only one he did. One.

Seen 0 tho. Once I had grasshopper I was training. I said I did some push ups in the mornings to prep my body for the day. He said he couldn't do pushups. I asked him what do you mean how many can you? He said I can't. I said show me. He said you want me to lay on the floor? Lol we laughed so hard. He couldn't do one. Lol.

Collins

Well Known Member
View attachment 611083
Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)
Didn’t snap. I bet Kiddo is double jointed and his buddy on the other side of camera snapping a stick 🤣

Reject

This user was banned
View attachment 611083
Hahaha had to watch it few times, awesome 👍

Back