fights Man gets his weapon at the skate park… (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Obber

🎇Random User🎇
Male Karen angry at Skater for skateboarding at the Skate park.

Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)

wiggins

Forum Veteran
View attachment 657457
Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)
the best part for me was the bit that featured the four emojis...

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Wow, this is all sortes of wrong at once ...
- Don't sit on the skatepark "whatever you call them" "obstacles" (I don't skate)
- If you ain't skating, don't even be there in the middle of it all, stay on the side and watch
- Why you bringing a gun to a skatepark ?
- Babies don't belong at a skatepark

Also, it's probably that pussies wife's gun ... amazed he actually took a shot though.
And if I was that skater, and I went back there, saw that karen, I'd cave his fucking head in then roll ...

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
View attachment 657457
Was.... Was that a shot fired??

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
anyone who skates isnt a person but human garbage and should be killed
Ummmmmmm

How is your day going?

Wow, this is all sortes of wrong at once ...
- Don't sit on the skatepark "whatever you call them" "obstacles" (I don't skate)
- If you ain't skating, don't even be there in the middle of it all, stay on the side and watch
- Why you bringing a gun to a skatepark ?
- Babies don't belong at a skatepark

Also, it's probably that pussies wife's gun ... amazed he actually took a shot though.
And if I was that skater, and I went back there, saw that karen, I'd cave his fucking head in then roll ...
For some reason
I don't think you would
Please show me

Back