Elon Musk tells advertisers to "go fuck yourselves" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Well, that threw the interviewer off.....

Why do these interviewers ask stupid questions to people, about how other people might feel, on a given topic? Is Elon an Empathic Telepath? How the fuck is he supposed to know what others feel? And why should he even care? He's absolutely right: if you take offence to anything he says, don't use his social media platform. You're not forced to use X, it's wholly optional.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
this is the backlash, starts with people like musk who openly say they no longer give a shit about woke agendas
What kills me is that there was nothing antisemitic about that he said. He was just pointing out what was actually happening.

It's like if saw a black dude stealing (which like, never happens because they're all sooo innocent 🙄) and said "Hey, that black dude just stole my bike." I'd automatically be a racist.

Good for Elon. He should program his rockets to accidentally crash into the homes of all the CEO's of those companies.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Here is what I recall seeing that indicates progressive left has reached the high water mark. Feel free to add:

• Tavistock institute enquiry and ceasation of trans work on kids
  • US Supreme court ruling on positive discrimination
  • " " " roll back of Roe vs Wade abortion rights (not necessarily good but significant right wing direction)
  • European swing to the right with Meloni (Italy) and Geert Wilders (Holland)
  • Australia votes No to referendum on Indigenous Voice To Parliament in all jurisdictions except ACT (Canberra, our woke capital)
Anyway, thats just off the top of my head. In many ways Aus is 10 years behind. We are still pushing the LGBTQI trans stuff hard here but get a change of government and that will be under the microscope too...

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
He could shut down ✖️ entirely and he'd still be the richest man on the planet. Starlink is raking in a whopping $1.5 billion profit PER YEAR just from the military contracts alone.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Media: "so Elon, how much longer can X survive?"

Elon:

semi-pro-will-ferrell.gif

Back