Elon Musk tells advertisers to "go fuck yourselves" (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
No idea who bought it, wouldn't surprise me if he did though.

He just buy Wikipedia to stop that happening.
Well, it turns out that domain has been around for over ten years, and it's registered through GoDaddy. I don't know for a fact that Elon did it, it could just be a fan of his. Either way, it's hilarious!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
He could shut down ✖️ entirely and he'd still be the richest man on the planet. Starlink is raking in a whopping $1.5 billion profit PER YEAR just from the military contracts alone.
I think his plans for X are to make it an 'amazon plus' where money movement is the primary function. The day to day to and fro of frustrated posters is not at all relevant to its worth to him.

I am on it but find it a frustrating sewer of predominant progressive left bull shit all baying together like a pack of rabid hounds. Which is why this site is so refreshing. If any site owns the moniker of Freedom of Speech it is GG...

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
I think his plans for X are to make it an 'amazon plus' where money movement is the primary function. The day to day to and fro of frustrated posters is not at all relevant to its worth to him.

I am on it but find it a frustrating sewer of predominant progressive left bull shit all baying together like a pack of rabid hounds. Which is why this site is so refreshing. If any site owns the moniker of Freedom of Speech it is GG...
That's a reasonable assumption, one I'd never considered.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Musk / Trump 2028 - 2036 💪" GRAB AMERICA BY HER PUSSY TOUR "
images (10) (1).jpeg

Back