Even on vacation they are savages (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
FyNatTGXsAEdMaI.jpg

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Simply there is no place for them, on the street or on vacation the insanity never ends.

View attachment 689219
Look at them..... just look at those pavement apes in bikinis.... Let me guess, they're getting a tan???....Fkn unreal....nig++gers and joos are the same... they take over others cultures and systematically destroy it...

N¡ggers it figgers 🙄
Figgers, it's the nig++gers....

Stoned.toilet.clogger

Where's my cake Bedelia....
These dumb black bald headed bitches always showing zero class in public. Imagine you pay thousands of dollars to go on a cruise, and the boat is filled with these animals. I wouldn't be very impressed. However, it's possible, and fairly likely this was a highly discounted cruise they were on. Possibly even a blacks only cruise.

Proves place is irrelevant when it comes for these species to start a fight. It can happen anywhere provided the specimen density threshold is reached.
View attachment 689231
🤘
was he beating on that woman? it looked like it.
that’s what I heard someone say.really hard to see anything but she was on the ground .you would think she would have gotten up.🙄

These dumb black bald headed bitches always showing zero class in public. Imagine you pay thousands of dollars to go on a cruise, and the boat is filled with these animals. I wouldn't be very impressed. However, it's possible, and fairly likely this was a highly discounted cruise they were on. Possibly even a blacks only cruise.
What would their line of cruises be called? 😆

Back