fights Even on vacation they are savages (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Save the operation, just get them a part in a UK soap opera. This Bo Selecta parody of East Enders explains the ‘bingo wings’…

I’m not sure if it’s the accents or the content, but i get lost in your guys’ shows. I’m going to need to get a little more sophisticated.

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
Ill spend my money in a latin american country or a european country nice ones at least . Instead of going on these cruise ship with these cocolos! ( what some spanish people call niggers) lol

NoConvexity

l e v e l
🎶 "everybody we be niggin it up" 🎶
-that early 2000's Ludacris song.

Real lyrics "everybody we be livin it up"

Since I was a kid ive always sung it my way.

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
They are everywhere man. I saw these jigaboos at the park yesterday they don't live in the area but they implied themselves to drive 40 miles to insert there black ass into that park which is a white and Asian area. They don't come from there why don't they go to their own drug infested nigger parks. And they always act like we have to accept them for being here.

Then we had to celebrate there fake ass holiday yesterday. These privileged motherfuckers have a month of there own and still we have random holidays throughout the year for these bums.

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Looks like the company forgot to hire zookeepers for this cruise. I hope the ship is still in one piece at the end.

Back