accident Factory Worker Got Melted (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
He probably would have felt the heat radiating down on him well before it even touched his skin
100 Fkn% He felt sumthin B4 it overtook Him,Which would've been within seconds! But I've heard a second can B an Eternity depending on what Hell has come to Call! Thankfully there's "NO SURVIVING THAT"
Definitely a Burnt Offering!
SP

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
He became the T1000 Terminator!
Screenshot_2022-05-11-04-13-04~2.png

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Strange.. there was absolutely no reason to empty the pan at this place and timepoint.
Maybe a malfunction or the operator was 'playing' with the wrong levers. No clue.

Premeditated murder. Happens all the time in China. A lot of "accidents" on worksites are not accidents. Usually, somebody got passed over for a promotion, or one of the plant's Communist Party morale officers wrote up or docked the pay of somebody who just does not give a fuck anymore. In the white collar academic and corporate environment, grudge killings are usually arsons and dynamitings, as well as stabbing. In blue collar industries, the most common form of retribution is arranging a fatal "accident" involving the machinery already present.

There is a joke on Chinese construction sites that if the cement suddenly stops flowing out of the ramp of the mixing truck, that means a body is blocking the output chute from the inside...

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
If he reacted quick enough he might have escaped πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ I doubt it but there is a small chance..

And what the fuck was the crane operator doing pouring it from that height πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ and its usually water that causes it to explode like that when it comes in to contact with a liquid the liquid instantly turns to steam which causes the explosion
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

My thoughts also.
Either a bleeding valve or the crane operator without knowing touched or set something with just enough pressure to let hydraulics engage.

Back