Favorite Serial Killer (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Victim13

victim13
Did you know that the vast majority of serial killers commit their crimes under some sort of influence.The thought is already there.The substance acts as a facilitator to act out.When you combine no concience and lowered inhibition.It can be a deadly combination.

Bundy was always drunk while attacking women.

Victim13

victim13

Gee, cast aspersions on the GREAT TED! Heavens forfend! Meh. Keppel said he was a compulsive nosepicker. Bundy= Republican rapist.

Tezaniac

your friendly neighbor
This user was banned
Did you get your inspiration from large.nl, CanadaFrog??
They sell T-shirts with one-liners like that..

Tezaniac

your friendly neighbor
This user was banned
Many killers are under the influence while comitting their murders.
Yeah but the real ones are only under the influence of adrenaline while killing.
Those who need alcohol or something else to ease their mind are pussys.
Unless you take something like cocaine or meth to strengthen you up.

Yeah but the real ones are only under the influence of adrenaline while killing.
Those who need alcohol or something else to ease their mind are pussys.
Unless you take something like cocaine or meth to strengthen you up.
The adrenaline comes into play during the act.I did not say alcohol specifically,either, or that ALL do.My point was,that substances can act as a facilitator in many cases.Do they need to be put to be at ease? I feel that paths are already at ease,being that they are without conscience.

Hellwig

Banned
Can't say that I truly admire any serial killers. It's more like a real-life myers/freddy k/jason fascination thing.
The Stranger Beside Me was the first serial killer book I ever read, and still probly close to the best, so I have to go mainstream on this one and say Bundy.

Hellwig

Banned
The," Connecticut River Valley Killer."A case that til this day,is yet unsolved.
Saw that one on YT ''Unsolved Mysteries" clip a week or so ago. You probly know they think the guy responsible killed his ex wife and then shot himself. Killings stopped after he died, so most likely the case.
Lots of them 'nam vets seemed to get in on the serial killer thing, too...

Saw that one on YT ''Unsolved Mysteries" clip a week or so ago. You probly know they think the guy responsible killed his ex wife and then shot himself. Killings stopped after he died, so most likely the case.
Lots of them 'nam vets seemed to get in on the serial killer thing, too...
That suspects name was Michael Nicholaou.He was a very probable suspect,although they never found any condeming evidence against him,other than the M.O.,which was brutally stabbing women to death.

Oh ya Albert fish, I just watched that documentary "in sin he found salvation" what a creepy fuck!!! The letter he wrote to that little girls mom about how he ate her...dayum that is sick, its frightening to think that people like this are able to function in society undetected and even trusted..
I just watched that same documentary tonight....and started checking on here to see if anyone had mentioned him :coffee:

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed was a countess from the renowned Báthory family of Hungarian nobility
Born Aug 07 1560
Died Aug 21 1619
She was said to of killed more than 60 women, though some came from good families,most were prostitutes in revenge for her husband's death from an STD caught from a prostitute.
She was said to of bathed in their blood.
The female character who bathes in a girls blood in the film Hostel 2 is based loosely on her.
Her real name is spelt Erzsebet Báthory de Ecsed

Back