Favorite Serial Killer (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ibsobr2

Lurker
i have to go along with "OP's" on "ted bundy" . hell, he looked soooooo, on the "normal" side ! then he also had the "necrophilia" gig going on about him..........just interesting !!!!!!!
p.s. i really have no idea what "normal" is !! i do know it's written on my washing machine !

steven

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
i have to go along with "OP's" on "ted bundy" . hell, he looked soooooo, on the "normal" side ! then he also had the "necrophilia" gig going on about him..........just interesting !!!!!!!
p.s. i really have no idea what "normal" is !! i do know it's written on my washing machine !

steven
For sure something that isn't normal is to have all that spectacular hardware in that pic of your avatar.. I'm seeing an SKS-45, Ak-47 and probably an Ak-103. Are they yours?

DaveBFC

NewbieX
Jack the ripper has always been the one for me, simply because of the fact he was one of the first i'd ever heard about plus he was a brutal bastard and like a good serial killer he was never caught :)

DMRR

Clinically Homicidal
Jack the ripper has always been the one for me, simply because of the fact he was one of the first i'd ever heard about plus he was a brutal bastard and like a good serial killer he was never caught :)
He was never caught because technology was lacking during that period, and, had he have committed the murders in the present day, he would not have gotten very far. Nonetheless, his method WAS brutal and original - too many mimics and copycats around, though.

DaveBFC

NewbieX
He was never caught because technology was lacking during that period, and, had he have committed the murders in the present day, he would not have gotten very far. Nonetheless, his method WAS brutal and original - too many mimics and copycats around, though.

Yeah, i understand that but i think alot of the serial killers we have today were probably inspired by what he did and yeah the technology works wonders now a days luckily enough!

dawn

This user was banned
Definatley "the wests" that would be Fred & Rose West! What a pair! I think you must have realy enjoyed what they did, and to get away with it for decades too, i love how they lied for each other when they were caught.

Sher_rocks

NewbieX
I wouldn't use the term "favorite" but most fascinating for me would have to be dalmer. I listened to his interviews about his crimes and he is awkward but unassuming.. He says his upbringing was un eventful but I find his father a little sketchy.

Reactions: bja

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I just lost my post! I want my fucking computer back!! Anyway, I choose Albert Fish. This is the only serial killer that ever really scared me! This guy is walking Mental case and has every disorder out there! He is very scary, he would kiddnap a bunch of kids and then tie them all to chairs and put them in a circle. He would take one child and torture and kill slowly the one child while all the others watched and screamed and cried! He said that he sqiurmed with delight as he listened to the terrified children as he killed. This guy was a sick and evil fuck and he was also a self mutilater. They ex-rayed his belly after he whinced every time he sat down. They found 19 sewing needles in his groin that he had put there himself! This guy is the poster boy for the "Monster Under The Bed" serial killer!

Sher_rocks

NewbieX
Oh ya Albert fish, I just watched that documentary "in sin he found salvation" what a creepy fuck!!! The letter he wrote to that little girls mom about how he ate her...dayum that is sick, its frightening to think that people like this are able to function in society undetected and even trusted..

Ayo

Leviathan
Ted Bundy.
I'm stunned with how most people believe they could recognize and know someone is a serial killer. They expect to see a monster. Bundy is a perfect example of how untrue that really is.
As Bundy once said, "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

billygoat

NewbieX
Fred West has to be up there with the worst/best serial killer. He not only had his wife as his partner in crime but I think he was 'ignored' by the police for quite a time for whatever reasons. It hinted in one book that he supplied underage girls to parties and his 'snuff videos' were sold to important customers? How was he able to commit suicide when the likes of Ian Brady has never been able to achieve it?? so many questions....

Back