Favorite Serial Killer (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
It's a fucking pretty true to event film, i have read a lot on Chikitilo and i thought this was a good effort.

can proudly say i just finished watching it. i like how they tried giving the movie a russian atmosphere by making all the american actors fake a russian accent..i love it how Stephan Rea realised at some point it just doesnt work for him while all the other actors started sounding like germans.. all in all, good movie.. i wonder how russia reacted to this film, it made a real asshole out of her.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Edward Gein
I'm just curious, what is it about Edward Gein you guys like so much? guy only killed 2 people.. is it about that slayer song?? (not telling you to like Chikatilo better, although he'd obv rape Gein in a fight..)

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
Ed Gein is not even a "Serial" killer, just a multiple murderer and grave digger/cannibal, he is surrounded by a great deal of sensationalism becoz of the era he was discovered in and becoz of movie roles that were built around him, he carries cult status, not much else in my eyes.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
ah yeh i remember those films. they made the rl Gein seem like a defenseless pussy, he got too much credit:p

markjohn

NewbieX
dont be to green of speck look what he turned into a coked out prison bitch to a bunch of filthy neegross
Thats true. I met a back guy that was locked up speck. I dont remember how the conversation started but he started laughing when I mentioned speck and then told me that speck was taking female hormon pills and grew a big pair of tits. He also said that speck asked him for some heroin but didnt have any money to pay for it, so he would pay for in sex.

DrtyBlud

NewbieX
Well...to be honest, the most whacked out serial killer out there had to be Albert Fish. Good father to his own yet killed and tortured dozens (maybe hundreds) of kids. Just the letter describing the acts on that Grace Budd girl were enough to make any father cringe.

Turdy McSmutbags

Nigguhs Always Talk Alota Shit
I can't really pick a favorite but I'm a huge fan of cannibals.
/contributes nothing
Also, serial killers that target prostitutes are just lazy and boring to me.

Back