Favorite Serial Killer (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

S_6_6_6

NewbieX
My favorite is...Albert fish and Andrey chikatilo , for the deviant and sadism .
But for the personality , i like : Denis L radder .

katey

NewbieX
David Parker Rae is fascinating, interviews with Cindy Hendy are great insights into what it must be like to know someone who does these things. She's said she knew she was always on the brink of being a girl in the box, she even helped in the end. Shocking stuff really.

Dennis Rader is interesting just because he was such a fucking attention whore lol

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
Since I was a little girl I was sooo drawn towards Ed Gein. The Slayer song "Dead Skin Mask" only further cemented my fascination with him.

LordHarold

Fucking your girlfriend, so you don't have to.
I refuse to accept Ed Gein as a serial killer. Two kills does not make a serial killer.

My favorite I would have to say is Edmund Kemper. I sort of feel a connection that I didn't feel with other serial killers. He was much more... human. For example, he didn't need to give himself up at all. He could of kept on going to escape but didn't. He also asked for the death penalty. He also was different in the sense that he really was very intelligent according to I.Q almost Mensa level intelligence.

Poor guy, I always wonder what would of happened if he had a better mother.

kibagirl1212

is a ghoul
Gonna have to go with Jack the Ripper, because he was the original. I know there were serial killers before him, but he was like the perfect human predator. Either that or the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs. Even though they weren't technically serial killers.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
I got nearly 200 serial killer doucumentries on my hard drive picking aint that easy, but shortlist would be.

1. David Parker Ray (America)
2. Pedro Alonso Lopez (Columbia/Equador/Peru)
3. Paul Denyer (Frankston, Australia)
4. Michael Fourniret (France/Belgium)
5. Randy Kraft (America)
6. Jerry Brudos (America)
7. Maury Travis (America)
8. Joel Rifkin (America)
9. Moses Sithole (South Africa)
10. Andrei Chikatilo(Soviet Russia)
11. Dennis Nielson (UK)
12. Tony Hardy (UK)
13 Peter Sutcliffe (UK)
14. The Wests (UK)
15. Rodney Alcala (America)

All had their moments.

RexServantGirlAnnihilator

Serial Killer in Training
Bobby Joe Long, The reason I like him is because me and him have been talking and he's a super nice dude. He's a very caring person. Everyone thinks he's a monster but truth is he is one of the nicest people i've ever talked to, he's became almost like a father figure to me.

I'll give this a go.

I've always been a bit of a fan of the Zodiac Killer. It's hard to describe, but it seems like he had a lot of fun doing what he did. Encoded messages, symbols, leading the police on fruitless searches - like a cat playing with mice. Cold, calculated, cunning, and never caught. Somehow admirable, but mostly fascinating.
View attachment 29254 View attachment 29255 View attachment 29256
Yes, that is very true, This might sound cold or fucked up, but it's to bad he never did the bus thing... that woulda sent him into infamy

Jeff Dahmer was one to rape, torture, kill and then eat and run!
But then Henry Lee Lucas was supposed to have done almost 900 at one time, thus proving if your going to do something do it right!
I live about 10 minute drive from where lucas lived or was born, idk wich. but henry didn't kill more than 10 people, and im being generous with 10, he killed his mom, and becky. the thing i like about henry is that he wasted sooo much $ of the texas police dept.'s $. He even got cigs, ice cream and many other things for giving false confessions wich the police dept. gave him details of... I mean, and I'll say this, Im not quoting him exactly but something of the nature of "I stabbed her" Cop "But she was strangled" Henry "yea, thats right i strangled her, then I might have stabbed her" he was a masture manipulator and the cops just wanted to close open crimes. He was theyre scapegoat. He did one hell of a job at it too. But I hope you don't get me wrong, I got mad respect for Henry. He's a bad mofo!

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
for now i'll have to say its chikatilo. not so much because of who or how many people he killed(quite alot, but the soviet union has always been shit at solving murder cases), but because he had a really painful and fucked up past, he's experienced far worse pain than any physical one, never really had a chance to live a normal life and when he tried he got ridiculed. could say society is to blame. also while slowly becoming the sadistic maniac that he was, he did a very good job at hiding it, thus he was able to keep doing what he does best while some unlucky bastard always took the blame.
cant say he was innocent, but i do have sympathy for him. one thing i can say for certain, i dont think he was evil. or at least born that way.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
They refused to believe serial killing was something a soviet russian was capable of they rather blame it on retards and any other such bullshit they cud explain it away with, Serial killing was a western behaviour in their eyes.

one of my personal favorites is David Parker Ray. financially, he went out of his way to construct his 'toy box' - a $100,000 torture chamber filler with numerous rooms serving various purposes.
the one thing i did not like about him was that he was caught because he couldn't kill one bitch properly.

I agree, He did put a lot into what he did, and yes it pisses me off too that he got cauht due to not killing the bitch. Him and a few others have been caught because they didn't just off the person fast enough

for now i'll have to say its chikatilo. not so much because of who or how many people he killed(quite alot, but the soviet union has always been shit at solving murder cases), but because he had a really painful and fucked up past, he's experienced far worse pain than any physical one, never really had a chance to live a normal life and when he tried he was ridiculed. could say society is to blame. also while slowly becoming the sadistic maniac that he was, he did a very good job at hiding it, thus he was able to keep doing what he does best while some unlucky bastard always took the blame.
cant say he was innocent, but i do have sympathy for him. one thing i can say for certain, i dont think he was evil. or at least born that way.
He kinda reminds me of what may have inspired Hannibal Lector, idk I just get that feeling

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
They refused to believe serial killing was something a soviet russian was capable of they rather blame it on retards and any other such bullshit they cud explain it away with, Serial killing was a western behaviour in their eyes.
yeh it seemed they had those views about everything back then
had their people but they were more retarded than the retards they framed.

Back