Film Sparks Suicide Attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Female suicide bomber in Kabul kills 12, including 8 South Africans

Sept. 18, 2012

KABUL, Afghanistan -- A suicide bomber rammed a car packed with explosives into a mini-bus carrying foreign aviation workers to the airport in the Afghan capital early Tuesday, killing at least 12 people including eight South Africans.

A militant group claimed the attack aimed to avenge an anti-Islam film that ridicules the Prophet Muhammad.

Set 1.

suicide-bomb-attack1-Kabul-AF-sep18-12.jpg

suicide-bomb-attack2-Kabul-AF-sep18-12.jpg

suicide-bomb-attack3-Kabul-AF-sep18-12.jpg

suicide-bomb-attack4-Kabul-AF-sep18-12.jpg

suicide-bomb-attack5-Kabul-AF-sep18-12.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Haroon Zarghoon, a spokesman for the Islamist militant group Hizb-i-Islami, claimed responsibility for the dawn attack in telephone call to The Associated Press. He said it was carried out by a 22-year-old woman named Fatima. Suicide bombings carried out by women are extremely rare in Afghanistan -- and few if any women drive cars.

"The anti-Islam film hurt our religious sentiments and we cannot tolerate it," Zarghoon said. He said the 22-year-old Fatima volunteered to be the suicide bomber.

Set 2.

suicide-bomb-attack6-Kabul-AF-sep18-12.jpg

suicide-bomb-attack7-Kabul-AF-sep18-12.jpg

suicide-bomb-attack8-Kabul-AF-sep18-12.jpg

suicide-bomb-attack9-Kabul-AF-sep18-12.jpg

suicide-bomb-attack10-Kabul-AF-sep18-12.jpg

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
These fools would create all of this carnage just because some movie hurt their fucking feelings or their religion, how insecure do you have to be to use a slight against a non existent prophet to murder people in his name, if this so called prophet was omnipotent wouldn't he just sit back and think fuck it whatever the fuck ever instead of sending his minions to get revenge because shock horror they insulted Islam, fuck off it's about time these little kiddies grew up and stopped making excuses to murder people and whilst they are at it they should quit being sheep too BAA BAA BAA.

JenAdair

Rookie
These fools would create all of this carnage just because some movie hurt their fucking feelings or their religion, how insecure do you have to be to use a slight against a non existent prophet to murder people in his name, if this so called prophet was omnipotent wouldn't he just sit back and think fuck it whatever the fuck ever instead of sending his minions to get revenge because shock horror they insulted Islam, fuck off it's about time these little kiddies grew up and stopped making excuses to murder people and whilst they are at it they should quit being sheep too BAA BAA BAA.

Yeah I agree... Solution: Superflu

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
So they can burn our flag images of our leaders drag our dead soldiers over towns but we cant make fun of their profet?? Fuck them ill wearva shirt of that bastard muhhamod or whoever u spell it

If we all took a stance as one we could do what the fuck we pleased, that is where their power lays they stand as one in the name of some bogus prophet we just make a lot of noise and nothing else.

shitterofpants

This user was banned
I was hurting for cash for a while there, but there is no fucking way I'd go there and work. I don't care what the pay was, I have kids and I'd like to be a granddad one day.
Fuck those towel heads and their fucking country.

Should have nuked them, Iraq and Iran by now and been done with it.

Be sweet to see gas at $2.50 a gallon again.

albert86er

8=========D
Lol... It sure would be. But since I ain't got anything here... Ehh, why not right!?!? Maybe I'll be able to post some videos and picture first hand... Unless they kill me..lol. I just wanna be able to buy a house and a cat or truck and be able to finish school and I'll quit....

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
This is the eventual consequence of any religion, not Islam alone. They just got there sooner.

BLAM

Rookie
100,000$ bounty on that American Californian pig. I am happy. I would have killed him even if there was no money involved. :)

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
Lol... It sure would be. But since I ain't got anything here... Ehh, why not right!?!? Maybe I'll be able to post some videos and picture first hand... Unless they kill me..lol. I just wanna be able to buy a house and a cat or truck and be able to finish school and I'll quit....

Well if you hear "Allahu Akbar" been chanted in ya vicinity fucking run. :D

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
I don't think she'll get too much out of her 72 Virgins.

LMFAO she gonna do something with those 72 goats lmfao

terrorist-poem-achmed-the-dead-terrorist-demotivational-poster-1260326113.png

albert86er

8=========D
Well if you hear "Allahu Akbar" been chanted in ya vicinity fucking run. :D

Trust me my man I will...lol. Only plus side of me is I'm a chubby guy, I got a beard and sweet mustach. So i look like i belong in thoses countrys.. A lot of people ask me if I'm Muslim then I ask them "why? What religion are you?" and while theyer telling me i hold my watch and stair at them for a few seconds. And it never fails that they stay quiet... Then I'll ask again and when they tell me what they are I say "oh I like you people, btw its 12:34" lol... People get so nervous and scared...lol.

Back