Film Sparks Suicide Attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
i think since these people act like animals,they should be treated as such. like these assholes in gitmo. they cry and complain. well,if they werent there,theyed probably be one of these suicide bombers as of late.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
100,000$ bounty on that American Californian pig. I am happy. I would have killed him even if there was no money involved. :)
I do not understand why people are getting so exited about the shitty little film that was only made to provoke,
maybe one has to be religious to understand it. I liked your earlier response (really sad) because to me it IS sad that innocent people die because of these believe systems that are taken as the absolute truth.

MrEz

Cynical Member
I do not understand why people are getting so exited about the shitty little film that was only made to provoke,
maybe one has to be religious to understand it. I liked your earlier response (really sad) because to me it IS sad that innocent people die because of these believe systems that are taken as the absolute truth.

Hear, hear!!:tu::tu::tu:

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
These fools would create all of this carnage just because some movie hurt their fucking feelings or their religion, how insecure do you have to be to use a slight against a non existent prophet to murder people in his name, if this so called prophet was omnipotent wouldn't he just sit back and think fuck it whatever the fuck ever instead of sending his minions to get revenge because shock horror they insulted Islam, fuck off it's about time these little kiddies grew up and stopped making excuses to murder people and whilst they are at it they should quit being sheep too BAA BAA BAA.
I must say Decadence, this is so so true. You receive 5 points for correct answer! Religion kills more people than any disease or natural disaster. Fucking stupidest shit I have ever seen in my opinion.

kibagirl1212

is a ghoul
i think since these people act like animals,they should be treated as such. like these assholes in gitmo. they cry and complain. well,if they werent there,theyed probably be one of these suicide bombers as of late.
i disagree with the comparison to animals; these fuckers are worse than any animal. an animal kills for survival- these idiots are killing innocent people because their precious feelings got hurt.

PTSD Is My Life

The internal medal for the wars I still fight
Must suck to be her ... I don't think she'll get too much out of her 72 Virgins.
Sad for her but what she doesn't realise is that after being treated like shit down here for a mere 22 years, she is in for a worse time on the other side..... she is to be one of "those" virgins for the next 22222 or so years for the huge numbers of sweaty, unwashed, stinking, women abusers and their cheese encrusted cocks. Oh how Allah's great warriors (well not so great because after all they are dead), suicide bombers, and wife beaters will be (I'm sure) very gentle with her and show her the utmost respect given her great service to the wonderous cause!!

It's a religion of love and pieces.
If you kowtow to their every demand they will love you and if you don't you'll end up in pieces. I respect freedom of religion but I come very close to supporting a ban of their so called faith. Other religious people may get butthurt bc somebody says something they don't like, but they don't do this kind of shit. I'm sick of them.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
OpOEf.png

tolerate+the+intolerant.bmp

and last but not least
intolerance-11.jpg

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned

AND AFTER THERE DEAD HA :p
THIS IS WHAT WE CALL PULLING A R-KELLY I THINK DAVE SAYS IT BETTER