Frozen Soldiers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Fallen Italian soldiers uncovered by the thawing snow. The photos were taken in 1918 by Austro-Hungarian Army photographers on Monte Spiel and Monte Meletta.
nkgj02es5yi41.jpg

EGS-p_TX0AYOVgR.jpg

EGS-pkwXoAAn07c.jpg

McM

ARSELING
Fallen Italian soldiers uncovered by the thawing snow. The photos were taken in 1918 by Austro-Hungarian Army photographers on Monte Spiel and Monte Meletta.
View attachment 407742
View attachment 407744
View attachment 407745

There was a strange war going on the (Dolomite) Alps in WW1; they fought over lonely mountain tops and had barracks inside glaciers. Everything had to be disassembled and carried in rucksacks or on mules, even the heavier weapons.
Whole mountain peaks got blasted away by mines up to 50 tons because the enemy was sitting on top of them.

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

Last edited:

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Frozen fallen ones would be interesting to stumble across to say the least, i wonder how many died due to the elements alone
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Of the 60 million soldiers who fought in the First World War, over 9 million were killed β€” 14% of the combat troops or 6,000 dead soldiers per day.

Casualties suffered by the participants in World War I dwarfed those of previous wars: some 8,500,000 soldiers died as a result of wounds and/or disease. The greatest number of casualties and wounds were inflicted by artillery, followed by small arms, and then by poison gas.

Elements The total number of deaths included 9.7 million military personnel and about 10 million civilians. Of these deaths, an estimated 5.7m were soldiers fighting for the Allies .

WWII was much much worse.
White people committing genocide.
On themselves.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Reminds me of a joke...why is Italy shaped like a boot? cause you can't fit that much shit in a shoe...
Written like someone who has never had an Italian man
Interesting photos---Should I dare say that some of them are beautiful in their own way----like a frozen sarcophagus?
Frozen fallen ones would be interesting to stumble across to say the least, i wonder how many died due to the elements alone

Last edited:
Back