War Making ID'ing Ukrainian Foreign Fighters Bodies More Difficult (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
These photos were allegedly taken in the Bakhmut area, last month, showing the body of a Ukrainian foreign fighter whose head and hands had been removed by Ukrainian soldiers to twart the Russians from getting an idea of how many foreign fighters they have and what countries they are coming from.

Foreign Soldier Head Hands Removed - Bakhmut Ukraine - DH - 1.jpg

Foreign Soldier Head Hands Removed - Bakhmut Ukraine - DH - 2.jpg

Foreign Soldier Head Hands Removed - Bakhmut Ukraine - DH - 3.jpg

Sandberger

Well Known Member
it's all propaganda. Russian, ukrainian, you don't know the guy or what happened, only cadavers and mutilation, that's the only truth.
Yes, both sides use propaganda and some lies. But I know personally some guys fighting in Ukrainian Foreign Legion, also some people who are transporting humanitarian supplies to war zone.. they are honest men with high moral and they would not support a side which is beheading their own soldiers. Ukrainians are really thankful to international fighters, they respect these guys.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
This is pure Russian propaganda. Do You really think that professional fighters from Ukrainian Foreign Legion just would let some Ukrainians to behead bodies of their fallen comrades?
My thoughts as well, hasn't been a known thing before so why this guy??? It's obvious the guys already dead, no blood from the wounds, so why hide this guys identity when hundreds die a day in this war, makes no sense.

Deadbeat1000

Forsaken
My thoughts as well, hasn't been a known thing before so why this guy??? It's obvious the guys already dead, no blood from the wounds, so why hide this guys identity when hundreds die a day in this war, makes no sense.
I wonder if it was an american mercenary if they would be obligated to take the head and hands- to avoid conflict with Russia??

SlickPenguin

Fresh Meat
it's all propaganda. Russian, ukrainian, you don't know the guy or what happened, only cadavers and mutilation, that's the only truth.
Nah, we know the kind of people Russia has in their Putin worshipers. They have no honor and spread lies, and condemn anyone who speaks the truth to life in prison or execution. Even now, Putin supporters go around spreading false information, wishing to make the world believe that Ukraine has no honor and is losing this war. When it is the Russians who are raping children, targeting buildings that shelter children, and kill women and children they catch trying to cross the boarder.

Ukraine is not spreading such lies. They don't need to. Putin is doing a splendid job of making himself look like an idiot. What's more, they respect their fallen. If at all possible, taking them back to friendly lines and giving them a proper burial.

This is not the work of Ukraine.

rodmanii

This user was banned
Yes, both sides use propaganda and some lies. But I know personally some guys fighting in Ukrainian Foreign Legion, also some people who are transporting humanitarian supplies to war zone.. they are honest men with high moral and they would not support a side which is beheading their own soldiers. Ukrainians are really thankful to international fighters, they respect these guys.
and i also fuck your mom, i mean, it must be true since im telling you, right? what a fucking retard, fuck off back to reddit you hohol piece of shit

dedshite

Rookie
Yeah Ukraine couldn't give a shit about your international fighters, your UFL, and the likes.
Go there and see for yourself, c u next time...

JackJeckyl

Lurker
Maybe wanting to access a device with some suspected level of biometric security... just... not right there and then. It won't work :/

Back