Funny joe biden song. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
What a joke, 81 million votes people. A day of reckoning is coming.
Laughs-in-American-768x615.png

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
What a joke, 81 million votes people. A day of reckoning is coming.View attachment 604388
TV and its takeover by the Tribe destroyed America. As Dr Pierce said, anything an American knows is from television. Don't believe that's totally accurate, but Talmudvision is a huge chapter in the eventual ruination of the US.
I loved it! Our politics is a bunch of old bastards. We need to get some people a little younger, in my opinion.
Exactly. remember all those old fuckers who used to stand on the Kremlin balcony for May Day in the USSR?
They disappeared and re-appeared in the good old US. Just like the body, which it is of course part of, the mind decays with age.

Last edited:

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
TV and its takeover by the Tribe destroyed America. As Dr Pierce said, anything an American knows is from television. Don't believe that's totally accurate, but Talmudvision is a huge chapter in the eventual ruination of the US.

Exactly. remember all those old fuckers who used to stand on the Kremlin balcony for May Day in the USSR?
They disappeared and re-appeared in the good old US. Just like the body, which it is of course part of, the mind decays with age.
Hmm. I don’t know the USSR guys you’re talking about…

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I would like to give you some positive encouragement for actually posting something funny, well done lad, This is more like it, as opposed to Ivans recent 'what is your favourite snack' thread . Today is where you choose your GG path....There are two paths before you; you may take only one path. One doorway is narrow. And one door is wide. Go through the narrow door. For the wide door leads to a wide path, and the wide path is broad; the wide, broad path is all of Mumsnet, and the wide, broad, easy path has many, many retards on it; but the wide, broad, easy,just copy paste and post your every thought no matter how boring and that path leads to certain death. ..Now the narrow door leads to a narrow road that in turn leads to the righteous. It is hard to find that road, you have to look on the whole of the internet, not just mumsnet.

Back