beatings Gang of gypsies badly beat man (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face

On November 27, 1868, Lieutenant Colonel George A. Custer of the United States 7th Cavalry was leading a routine patrol along the Washita River in Roger Mills County, Oklahoma, when he came across a Cheyenne camp that the scouts identified as being responsible for several homesteaders' wagons burned and their occupants scalped in the weeks prior. Custer was only leading a patrol of around 150 troopers at the time, with the rest of the regiment at a nearby fort acquiring provisions, but he ordered a charge nonetheless and liquidated the camp, killing and arresting most of the warriors there. As he was finishing up the operations, some 2000 warriors from the nearby Cheyenne-Kiowa confederation descended upon Custer's men and surrounded them. In a twist of irony, in 1868, most of the Plains tribes had acquired a lot of Henry .44 rimfire and .56-50 caliber Spencer repeating rifles from traders all along the wagon routes eager to sell their wares, while the US Army were still primarily equipped with the powerful but slow loading single shot .50-90 'Trapdoor' rifles and carbines made from converted Springfield rifled muskets left over from the recently concluded Civil War. Thus, these 150 men of the 7th Cavalry were not only vastly outnumbered, but outgunned, staring down certain death on the banks of the Washita. Calmly and unfazed, Lieut. Col. Custer ordered his men to take all of the noncombatant women and children from the previously liquidated Cheyenne camp hostages and march them at gunpoint at the front and sides of the column. Seeing that the women and children of their tribes were being used as shields by the troopers and knowing that any attack by their warriors would result in the deaths of all of the hostages, the 2000 Indian braves on the high ground overlooking the troopers' column could only watch on in frustration, not daring to make a move. Aside from the 21 men killed in the prior confrontation, the entire patrol along with Custer made it safely back to the fort and the protection of it's 12-pounder Parrott rifled cannons.

redninja

Rookie
Yeah, she went Gaddafi on his ass. 😂

Probably complained the woman’s caravan was ugly.

In my city, a bare knuckle gypsy ‘king’ from a family almost all NHS staff know of for the way they behave in hospitals, died and the family erected a monstrosity of a grave stone including two 8ft marble statues of him and a solar powered karaoke machine! The locals want it removing as proper planning permission was not sought but due to the fear of Gyppo racism (or losing their knee caps) nobody dares take it down.

View attachment 598730
Classy
My guess would be the guy getting the kicking had the audacity to complain about some of the charming traditions these fine upstanding bring with them to new areas; namely dropping their trousers and shitting all over the kids' playgrounds, nicking anything that isn't nailed down, threatening all the old-age pensioners and riding unregistered quad bikes through people's gardens at 3am. The bloody racist

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Classy
My guess would be the guy getting the kicking had the audacity to complain about some of the charming traditions these fine upstanding bring with them to new areas; namely dropping their trousers and shitting all over the kids' playgrounds, nicking anything that isn't nailed down, threatening all the old-age pensioners and riding unregistered quad bikes through people's gardens at 3am. The bloody racist
Heh heh heh!🤪🤪🤪...SP

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.
Yeah, she went Gaddafi on his ass. 😂

Probably complained the woman’s caravan was ugly.

In my city, a bare knuckle gypsy ‘king’ from a family almost all NHS staff know of for the way they behave in hospitals, died and the family erected a monstrosity of a grave stone including two 8ft marble statues of him and a solar powered karaoke machine! The locals want it removing as proper planning permission was not sought but due to the fear of Gyppo racism (or losing their knee caps) nobody dares take it down.

View attachment 598730
I see it says Collins on one of the structures. Would that be this Collins (https://www.news.com.au/sport/boxin...r/news-story/da4857dc2a31d318449c739e713d61af), "King of Sheffield"?

Love the carpeted AstroTurf, by the way. :vomit:

Infidel P

Rookie
Irish travellers aren't gypsies. Irish travellers are an ethnic group indigenous to Ireland while gypsies stem from the Romani who themselves came from India.

Back