fights Gay guy beats sisters bf for beating her. Class.⭐ ⭐ ⭐ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

morefiend

Driving Roughshod
He had one thing to say.
9F341BB1-A909-4F31-848A-0EF27D81E6CB.gif

Opiatenthusiast

The Midwestern Trendkill
  • Guy knows how to fight.
  • The loser really wanted to get back but went tits up for him a second time 😂
  • Kudos to our gay hero here 😂
  • View attachment 568184
I'll tell you what.. Those fruitcakes know how to box for the simple fact of having to defend themselves their whole life from being punked/bullied n shit.. My last prison bit I watched a 100lb homo rock the hell out of a 200lb "gangster" in the middle of the night.. He beat em from one side of the deck to the other, literally, leaving a trail of blood wherever the gang banger happen to land/touch.. All of us on deck just stood and watched in amazement.. Shit blew our minds how good/quick that faggot threw those hands..
~5

MrWyoming

This user was banned
Here’s yet another gay man who has earned some keys to heaven’s pearly gates.

My nephew is gay and as crazy as he may be, I love the bastard to death.
Lgbt friendly right winger here.

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
That white guy with the dreads is stoned or drunk, has no fucking energy or commitment to punch on with the pillow biter. In saying that though if he's a woman basher he is lesser than a cockroach on the totem pole. Why is he black and she appears to be Chinese or Taiwanese or whatever, some weird swinging shit going on in that family if that is the case

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Lanky string bean mother fucker can beat some serious ass!!
He beat up a drunk guy. Not much of a way to showcase ones skills.
The wee sister sounds like a whiney little fucker...
She needed a backhand. He should have grabbed her backpack and flung her into a parked car. She seemed kind of drunk and the backpack looked to have bit of weight. That would have been fun to see.

juuuggg

Fresh Meat
this is the first fagget I’ve ever seen that I didn’t hate from the bottom of my guts. Seems like a cool guy even tho he’s a booty bandit

Back