Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
ChodoTBaggins said:
Why do you think she'd be safe in France?

Her crimes are international.

As I told you before, she would have been safe in France because she's a French citizen...and France will only rarely allow a French citizen to be extradited.

It would have to be an extremely serious offense...such as committing acts of terrorism...for France to consider allowing a French citizen to be extradited.

The legal age of sexual consent in France is 15, and France most definitely would not have allowed Maxwell to be extradited to the U.S. and face a possible lengthy prison sentence because she was accused by the U.S. of procuring and "grooming" teenage prostitutes.

Also, Maxwell is charged by the FBI with offenses related to Epstein's four U.S. residences in New York, Florida, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
(Epstein was also charged by the FBI with offenses related to those same four residences).

I know of no "international crimes" that Ghislaine Maxwell is charged with.
Nor do I know of any "international crimes" that she's even being investigated for.

What "international crimes" are you referring to?

Regards,
-Ward

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
As I told you before, she would have been safe in France because she's a French citizen...and France will only rarely allow a French citizen to be extradited.

It would have to be an extremely serious offense...such as committing acts of terrorism...for France to consider allowing a French citizen to be extradited.

The legal age of sexual consent in France is 15, and France most definitely would not have allowed Maxwell to be extradited to the U.S. and face a possible lengthy prison sentence because she was accused by the U.S. of procuring and "grooming" teenage prostitutes.

Also, Maxwell is charged by the FBI with offenses related to Epstein's four U.S. residences in New York, Florida, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
(Epstein was also charged by the FBI with offenses related to those same four residences).

I know of no "international crimes" that Ghislaine Maxwell is charged with.
Nor do I know of any "international crimes" that she's even being investigated for.

What "international crimes" are you referring to?

Regards,
-Ward
These ones. Children as young as 12 (that I can remember) were trafficked for political blackmail. Plenty of international crimes took place.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Just watch the vids I've shared, I doubt you or I would know more than a guy whos spent a part of 13 years compiling info on this.

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
What's sad is that this evil bitch JUST got arrested.

Netflix had a popular multi-episode docu out before she was even cuffed.
That's just lazy police work

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
What's sad is that this evil bitch JUST got arrested.

Netflix had a popular multi-episode docu out before she was even cuffed.
That's just lazy police work
Haha. "Lazy" police work. Wouldn't watch the Netflix episodes on it. Wouldn't watch Netflix in general. Heard the neglected to mention a lot of key things.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
ChodoTBaggins said:
Plenty of international crimes took place.

You still have not explained why...according to you...Ghislaine Maxwell would still have been arrested and prosecuted if she stayed in France due to her "international crimes."

The U.S. is the only country investigating or prosecuting anything related to Epstein.

France does not allow French citizens to be extradited to any other country.

Why did you say that she wouldn't be safe from arrest even if she stayed in France?
Mr. Baggins...just who do you think would arrest her?

Here's the bottom line...
If Maxwell had stayed in France, the U.S. would have just been shit out of luck.

Regards,
-Ward

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
I don't get the fascination sexually with young children or even young teens, Why would a filthy rich man want to bang these kids. Get some really hot 19 year old who may have a clue in bed.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
its not even in one ear with him ward - you are conversing with a child...
are you serious? That child, regardless of how odd he may be offered more to this thread than Ward's posts of the exact same thing over and over about France, as if a fucking fake vet from Mayberry knows anything about French law or what they're actively investigating. lol

and DOA, the convict that can't travel agreeing with him about an extradition that's irrelevant at this point is nothing but a desperate reach around. Not one of you circle jerking faggots have the spine to acknowledge the American president's and his staffs ties to Epstein.

If low iq @Ward Cleaver had actually done any research he would know that the penalty for sex trafficking is harsher in France than the US. That coupled with the fact that the sitting US president got his latest wife(prostitute) through Ghislaine and Epstein, and Barr is leading the DoJ, I'm sure she felt safer in the US.

HG

95T exp
i can hear anger in your post - what i think about other posts isnt your concern...

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Those feelings are in your head. When what you think is on display I can criticize it.

So you didn't notice that every one of Ward's posts were the same irrelevant thing over and over, but you felt the need to insult the new guy offering more than lip service.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
High-Grade said:
wow - relax mrs - bad day?...

She can't relax High-Grade...all of her days are bad.
I never even stop to look at her posts anymore, unless I see one by default because someone else has replied to her.

I realized a while ago that she's simply a frustrated and dim-witted malcontent who gets even more frustrated when she reads one of my posts (which she always does), because she lacks the intelligence and facility to logically counter anything that I say.

Regards,
-Ward

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
I don't get the fascination sexually with young children or even young teens, Why would a filthy rich man want to bang these kids. Get some really hot 19 year old who may have a clue in bed.
It’s power over a young girl life plus they think there untouchable because there powerful and rich.

Back