Girl, 8, dies after being raped ‘by 16 men including her relatives’ for three years (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You really are a retard. A simple search will bring you to numerous articles all reporting the same crime. The one I included also stated of another child sex crime by these degenerate lowlifes. Once again, your ignorance and unicorn dreams Won't make this go away. You cunt liberals don't care for victims, you care for criminals. yes, this site is filled with right wing retards, like me, that would nail these sick fuckers to trees.
Truly, the word "retard" is too non-descriptive of a word for what youre arguing. You can post crimes by indians all day long. Guess what? I can post the exact same crimes committed by white merkkkans all day long as well. And none of it proves or is evidence of this one particular case of an accusation against 16 unnamed rapists who are all related.

Holy fuck. This is how a civilization goes down hard.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Truly, the word "retard" is too non-descriptive of a word for what youre arguing. You can post crimes by indians all day long. Guess what? I can post the exact same crimes committed by white merkkkans all day long as well. And none of it proves or is evidence of this one particular case of an accusation against 16 unnamed rapists who are all related.

Just go fuck yourself and suck all the black and brown cock you can get your mouth on. It's just like you liberals to side with degenerates over a dead, raped 8-year-old. You are a mental degenerate and a sympathizer of animals. You are of no use in a civilized society.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

The 16 ultra low lifespan should suffer a horrible death.
Regarding whites and America , as much as I would like to prove you wrong, I cannot .

Those who argue with you are denying reality.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣

Wow you are one sick twisted little cunt 🤷‍♂️ how can you side with those smelly disgusting rats over an 8 year old victim, the fact they've been arrested and kept in custody tells me there is some evidence, the other girl who was abused has probably told her parents and the police who they are....

People like you are absolutely vile and after seeing your nasty picture i can now see what a degenerate piece of shit you actually are, your trans girlfriend looks like a weird cunt as well you smelly little mudslime....

I love seeing smelly black and brown cunts like you getting tortured and killed, how does it feel to be a second class citizen and to be hated by the majority of the people in your country?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Just go fuck yourself and suck all the black and brown cock you can get your mouth on. It's just like you liberals to side with degenerates over a dead, raped 8-year-old. You are a mental degenerate and a sympathizer of animals. You are of no use in a civilized society.
Uh. No. Getting at the TRUTH of the matter is truly siding with a dead 8-year old kid.

If the parents were the ones entirely responsible for the death in actuality, they are the ones accusing 16 other related people! And you're siding with the parents on this accusation!

If the parents (or someone else in particular) were the ones actually responible, your knee-jerk reaction without hearing a shred of evidence and just going to with a random-ass accusation, does nothing against the actual real perpetrators of the child's death!

YOU'RE the one going against the interests of a dead 8 year old kid.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Uh. No. Getting at the TRUTH of the matter is truly siding with a dead 8-year old kid.

If the parents were the ones entirely responsible for the death in actuality, they are the ones accusing 16 other related people! And you're siding with the parents on this accusation!

If the parents (or someone else in particular) were the ones actually responible, your knee-jerk reaction without hearing a shred of evidence and just going to with a random-ass accusation, does nothing against the actual real perpetrators of the child's death!

YOU'RE the one going against the interests of a dead 8 year old kid.

"Her 10-year-old sister was also allegedly raped during this time."

Right in the article you illiterate bastard. Now Fuck Off!

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

The 16 ultra low lifespan should suffer a horrible death.
Regarding whites and America , as much as I would like to prove you wrong, I cannot .

Those who argue with you are denying reality.

Here's the thing:

The reason we have a justice system that relies on the idea of "innocent until proven guilty," or at least the ideal, is to force the accusers to get to present the evidence and prove their case. In any case, you cannot prove a negative. It's illogical to begin with.

The entire point is to serve justice against the ACTUAL criminal. Anyone can accuse anyone else for anything.

Take this particular discussion as an example:

An 8 year old is dead. The parents, who are the ones responsible for the health and welfare of their child, is accusing 16.....SIXTEEN!! Other men, who are all related, of raping their child!

I don't give a damn that this is in India. It doesn't make an ounce of fucking sense. Read that paragraph above this one again, and think about it.

My entire point is, that it makes way more sense for the parents to have abused their child in some fashion: whether it's a some combination of starvation, lack of medical needs, hell maybe the father was the one raping his own daughters? Anything is possible. And until they find out through proper investigation, this knee-jerk reaction of siding with the accusation made by the ones who may actually have been perptrators, is doing nothing for the one dead kid and the other kid who is still alive and was abused.
"Her 10-year-old sister was also allegedly raped during this time."

Right in the article you illiterate bastard. Now Fuck Off!
"Allegedly."

Yes. The article DOES repeat the accusations, as quoted by the parents themselves. There was no trial, as far as I know. The article even mentions that an autopsy hasn't even been performed yet at the time of the writing!

And IM the one who is "illiterate"?

Seriously, dude. Gtfo.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Here's the thing:

The reason we have a justice system that relies on the idea of "innocent until proven guilty," or at least the ideal, is to force the accusers to get to present the evidence and prove their case. In any case, you cannot prove a negative. It's illogical to begin with.

The entire point is to serve justice against the ACTUAL criminal. Anyone can accuse anyone else for anything.

An 8 year old is dead. The parents, who are the ones responsible for the health and welfare of their child, is accusing 16.....SIXTEEN!! Other men, who are all related, of raping their child!

I don't give a damn that this is in India. It doesn't make an ounce of fucking sense. Read that paragraph above this one again, and think about it.

My entire point is, that it makes way more sense for the parents to have abused their child in some fashion: whether it's a some combination of starvation, lack of medical needs, hell maybe the father was the one raping his own daughters? Anything is possible. And until they find out through proper investigation, this knee-jerk reaction of siding with the accusation made by the ones who may actually have been perptrators, is doing nothing for the one dead kid and the other kid who is still alive and was abused.

"Allegedly."

Yes. The article DOES repeat the accusations, as quoted by the parents themselves. There was no trial, as far as I know. The article even mentions that an autopsy hasn't even been performed yet at the time of the writing!

Seriously, dude. Gtfo.
Yes, fucknuts, you are illiterate and immoral. You'd rather accuse now a 10-year-old of fabricating rather admitting something very sick happened to these children and one is now dead. You also keep repeating this vicious lie "16.....SIXTEEN!! Other men, who are all related, of raping their child!" When the article clearly states, "some of which were related" But you keep up with the vitriol lies and cover-ups to protect these vile sand niggers if it makes you feel better, You vile cunt!

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Here's the thing:

"Allegedly."

Seriously, dude. Gtfo.
According to the UN over 1.5 million children are married in India every year, some as young as 12 years old despite it being illegal. Their culture is a degenerate one, it is not socially frowned upon for grown men to look at children as sexual objects, and overall women are seen as lesser than men. Marital rape isn't a crime in India either, to put their mentality in perspective. On average there are about 88 rapes reported daily in India and it is estimated that only about 50% of all rapes are even reported.

Taking that into consideration I don't think it's so far fetched to believe that those little girls were being sexually exploited by multiple family members, 1 got away with it and more wanted in on the fun. Even in a shithole like India I highly doubt that the police would have arrested and implicated 16 men without proof.

You're dismissal of of these facts displays your ignorance. The fact that the parents were the ones who alerted the authorities, along with the surviving child spilled the beans, further illustrates your ignorance by displaying your far leftist tendancy to side with and want to protect the criminal.

hcoop111

Such is life
😡fucking filthy animals need to die very very slowly…not hard to imagine considering what happened to me as a baby and what happened to my mother on a highway….turn and walk ….etc

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Yes, fucknuts, you are illiterate and immoral. You'd rather accuse now a 10-year-old of fabricating rather admitting something very sick happened to these children and one is now dead. You also keep repeating this vicious lie "16.....SIXTEEN!! Other men, who are all related, of raping their child!" When the article clearly states, "some of which were related" But you keep up with the vitriol lies and cover-ups to protect these vile sand niggers if it makes you feel better, You vile cunt!
Omg, nothing of what you said even comes close to representing my argument. But of course, that's all you dumbfuck right-wing white apes do. Misrepresent the argument to the point of being obvious outright lies.

Jesus God, what a dumbfuck.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Omg, nothing of what you said even comes close to representing my argument. But of course, that's all you dumbfuck right-wing white apes do. Misrepresent the argument to the point of being obvious outright lies.

Wow, you delusional liberals can't stand being caught in lies and defending the indefensible. I misrepresented nothing, you just can't defend yourself.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
According to the UN over 1.5 million children are married in India every year, some as young as 12 years old despite it being illegal. Their culture is a degenerate one, it is not socially frowned upon for grown men to look at children as sexual objects, and overall women are seen as lesser than men. Marital rape isn't a crime in India either, to put their mentality in perspective. On average there are about 88 rapes reported daily in India and it is estimated that only about 50% of all rapes are even reported.

Taking that into consideration I don't think it's so far fetched to believe that those little girls were being sexually exploited by multiple family members, 1 got away with it and more wanted in on the fun. Even in a shithole like India I highly doubt that the police would have arrested and implicated 16 men without proof.

You're dismissal of of these facts displays your ignorance. The fact that the parents were the ones who alerted the authorities, along with the surviving child spilled the beans, further illustrates your ignorance by displaying your far leftist tendancy to side with and want to protect the criminal.
Go back. Reread what I actually wrote, and respond to that.

Nowhere am I "siding" with anyone. Jesus fucking Christ, at least learn to read the English language, because I clearly and precisely wrote in English.

You recital of statistical facts, of which is actually insignificant, of a county with over a billion humans, has absolutely no bearing whatsoever in this case. And again, given the statistics YOU provided, still highly unlikely.
Wow, you delusional liberals can't stand being caught in lies and defending the indefensible. I misrepresented nothing, you just can't defend yourself.
You didn't respond to a single word I wrote.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

"this one particular case of an accusation against 16 unnamed rapists who are all related."
"they are the ones accusing 16 other related people!"
"16.....SIXTEEN!! Other men, who are all related, of raping their child!"
These are all your quotes fuckface. Tell me again how I'm misrepresenting you....

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Yep, I read what you wrote.
Wow, I guess you're right. Sorry for being a bitch, my boyfriend hasn't let me suck his dick, fucked me, or even let me play with the vibrator for more than a month. He's mad at me because I whine a little too much, so I've been whining here instead of to him in hopes I can get laid.
You're a bitch ass retarded fag, fuck off.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
"this one particular case of an accusation against 16 unnamed rapists who are all related."
"they are the ones accusing 16 other related people!"
"16.....SIXTEEN!! Other men, who are all related, of raping their child!"
These are all your quotes fuckface. Tell me again how I'm misrepresenting you....

Quote my entire post. How about you start from there? What you are trying to represent as my argument, is clearly NOT my argument.

Even that whiteboi dude, who is a white supremacists, understood perfectly well what one of my arguments was and agreed with it. You're obviously just trolling. Lol.
Yep, I read what you wrote.

You're a bitch ass retarded fag, fuck off.
No. You didn't address my post. At all. You made up strawman bullshit.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Quote my entire post. How about you start from there? What you are trying to represent as my argument, is clearly NOT my argument.

Even that whiteboi dude, who is a white supremacists, understood perfectly well what one of my arguments was and agreed with it. You're obviously just trolling. Lol.
No, Opie I don't give a fuck about. I don't give a fuck about you either but am aghast that you are in defense of these sick pervert child rapists and refuse to acknowledge that one was raped to death and a survivor as witness you're calling a liar. If the evidence pointed to the parents, they'd be the ones in jail, not all the others. You have no point or reason to doubt the validity of these crimes other than your demented need to protect the brown shitstain Indians. So, don't come back at me with your weightless denials. Show me the proof this didn't happen because numerous news articles say it did.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
No, Opie I don't give a fuck about. I don't give a fuck about you either but am aghast that you are in defense of these sick pervert child rapists and refuse to acknowledge that one was raped to death and a survivor as witness you're calling a liar. If the evidence pointed to the parents, they'd be the ones in jail, not all the others. You have no point or reason to doubt the validity of these crimes other than your demented need to protect the brown shitstain Indians. So, don't come back at me with your weightless denials. Show me the proof this didn't happen because numerous news articles say it did.
I don't give a fuck about you but am aghast that you are such a sick fuck, as to be against raped children to the point of going against basic logic and denial of actual arguments that get at the truth of what actually occurred.. So don't come back at me with your weightless and blind acceptance of unproven accusations. Show me the proof that it DID happen in the manner the parents claimed, as the numerous news articles have repeated with basic terminology like "alleged," and "the parents say..."

Only a stupid fucking retard thinks it's the job of a skeptic to prove something didn't happen the way the accusers say it did.

Back