Girl, 8, dies after being raped ‘by 16 men including her relatives’ for three years (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I don't give a fuck about you but am aghast that you are such a sick fuck, as to be against raped children to the point of going against basic logic and denial of actual arguments that get at the truth of what actually occurred.. So don't come back at me with your weightless and blind acceptance of unproven accusations. Show me the proof that it DID happen in the manner the parents claimed, as the numerous news articles have repeated with basic terminology like "alleged," and "the parents say..."

Only a stupid fucking retard thinks it's the job of a skeptic to prove something didn't happen the way the accusers say it did.
You really are a sick degenerate. I pray you get your comeuppance in the very near future and suffer more trauma then both these young girls did, you insufferable vile cunt.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You really are a sick degenerate. I pray you get your comeuppance in the very near future and suffer more trauma then both these young girls did, you insufferable vile cunt.
You really are a sick degenerate. I pray you get your comeuppance in the very near future and suffer more trauma than both these young girls did, you insufferable vile count.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

You really are a sick degenerate. I pray you get your comeuppance in the very near future and suffer more trauma than both these young girls did, you insufferable vile count.
Funny, not a single retraction to be found. Like I've said, you don't need truth when you've got feelings. Drop dead loser. I have all the fact on my side.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
The sun? The mirror? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All you got are allegations. No trial. No autopsy report. Nothing.

You're the exact reason why we have human-monkey mobs that go around with their stupid subhuman uncivilized lynchings of men accused by a jealous girl or guy in black lands, and white apes praising those videos waiting for the opportunity for the center in this country to finally cave in so you act exactly like the wild monkeys in all these videos on this site. May you be the first to be accused in such a dystopian future world.

PS:

This is exactly what that white supremacists named whiteboi on this site has been talking about. You are literally no better than those you make fun of. That's been my entire point on this site ever since I stumbled across here. Your hypocracy knows no bounds.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

And you're just a nigger defending other niggers who committed heinous crimes against children. That says all I need to know about You, and your lack of courage and morals. Once again, News articles from multiple sources say it happened. Your feelings don't outweigh reality.

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You're a white nigger who defends mob actions rather than honoring the victims by getting at the truth of actual responsibility and being sure you're holding the correct parties accountable. That's all I need to know about you and your lack of courage and morals. Once again, news articles from multiple sources only quotes the accusers, uses the word "alledged," and says they're waiting for the post mortem report. Your feelings dont outweigh reality.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

You're a white nigger who defends mob actions rather than honoring the victims by getting at the truth of actual responsibility and being sure you're holding the correct parties accountable. That's all I need to know about you and your lack of courage and morals. Once again, news articles from multiple sources only quotes the accusers, uses the word "alledged," and says they're waiting for the post mortem report. Your feelings dont outweigh reality.
Nothing alleged here you fucking nigger! Learn to read and stop defending these sick fucking animals. You're just like all other niggers, with zero in the way of morals or concern for victims at the hands of these monsters. I hope you die in a fiery car wreck.

"a government doctor confirmed that the children had been raped by multiple men. The doctors had then informed the Childline services, the following inquiries revealed that both her daughters had been repeatedly raped and sexually assaulted by her own relatives and their friends for over four years."

Chennai Horror: 'Prolonged Illness' Kills 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By Relatives

Killiefish

Rookie
It's an accusation. Not a confirmed crime. This is why I fear for our country. Everyone immediately takes an accusation to automatically be true. No trial or evidence necessary. It's fucking bullshit.

The 16 men, all related....that only makes sense if the parents themselves were also complicit. Even then, that's statistically highly improbable. Even if there were 1,000 family members, it would be imporbably to find 16 pedophile incest assholes.

I'm calling bullshit on the accusation for now. It doesn't make any damn sense.

Very reasonable line of thought to call bullshit on this. What do you get for being logical, total and instant hate. You are right people will not at least wait until the police investigation is over. Then we can see if any charges are filed, against who and what comes out at trial.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Just more India news that this @Nihilianth nigger tries to sweep under the rug. I see a pattern with these cases. They're not even safe at school.

Fuck your feelings nigger!

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Very reasonable line of thought to call bullshit on this. What do you get for being logical, total and instant hate. You are right people will not at least wait until the police investigation is over. Then we can see if any charges are filed, against who and what comes out at trial.
Yeah, I honestly don't get it. This Tubemonkey talks a big game about wanting justice for the victim and feigning his faux outrage on a goresight over a brownskinned girl from India after trashing her entire race. While joining a mob-like mentality to just to tear someone, anyone, apart, without a shred of evidence to have been even provided yet.

You'd think that someone who truly wants justice done for little girl that was supposedly raped to death, would want to have it proven that it occurred the way the accusers said it did. Because IF it did not occur the way it was alleged it did, and they go through the mob-mentality anyway, then no justice was ever actually done, and the victims have not seen any sort of justice or honor directed their way.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

Yeah, I honestly don't get it. This Tubemonkey talks a big game about wanting justice for the victim and feigning his faux outrage on a goresight over a brownskinned girl from India after trashing her entire race. While joining a mob-like mentality to just to tear someone, anyone, apart, without a shred of evidence to have been even provided yet.

You'd think that someone who truly wants justice done for little girl that was supposedly raped to death, would want to have it proven that it occurred the way the accusers said it did. Because IF it did not occur the way it was alleged it did, and they go through the mob-mentality anyway, then no justice was ever actually done, and the victims have not seen any sort of justice or honor directed their way.
You just can't stand that these animals raped children. Keep your blinders on if it helps you live with yourself.

"a government doctor confirmed that the children had been raped by multiple men. The doctors had then informed the Childline services, the following inquiries revealed that both her daughters had been repeatedly raped and sexually assaulted by her own relatives and their friends for over four years."

Chennai Horror: 'Prolonged Illness' Kills 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By Relatives

Gingerleigh

Queen bitch of castle hell
I've read stories about gang raped (30 men) dogs too from India. You would think with that many fucking adult people, kids and dogs would be safe.

OG-Capo---

Rookie
AN EIGHT-year-old girl who was raped by 16 men including some of her family members over a period of three years, has died in hospital. According to local reports, the little girl was taken to a hospital after falling unconscious in her bathroom at home.
Before losing consciousness, the eight-year-old had complained about stomach problems.

After hearing no answer from the other side of the door, her worried parents broke down the bathroom door brought her straight to the hospital.

The girl was brought to a hospital in Chennai, the capital city of the Indian State of Tamil Nadu.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital the girl was declared dead.

The police are waiting for the postmortem report to ascertain the exact cause of her death.

The deceased girl's stepfather told local media she was an intelligent child and aspired to be a police officer.

The little girl’s case first surfaced last year when her mum told police that up to 16 men, all related to the girl, had been raping her 2017.

Her 10-year-old sister was also allegedly raped during this time.

The parents of the girls went to the police after noticing behavioural changes in both of them in 2019.

According to local media, they suffered from disturbed sleep, random fear, sudden shivering and did not allow people to touch them.

According to local media, the 16 accused men have been arrested and are currently being held in police custody.
Obviously the parents fucking knew about this come on..

Goes to show you can have 16 freaks in a small radius at any given time, I didnt watch the video, just saw the headline and felt to comment. We live with some disgisting sicko's

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Obviously the parents fucking knew about this come on..
That's exactly partially what I been saying the entire time. The PARENTS were the ones being quoted in their accusations against SO MANY! family members raping their daughters.

Anyone can accuse anyone of anything. That's why civilized nations have actual trials where accusations must be proven. How do we know the parents didn't know about it all along? What if they're accusing the wrong people, they get thrown in prison or executed, and the ACTUAL perpetrators are still out there, freely walking around and pite tially harming other children?

You'd think with all the professed outrage and hand-wringing going on in this thread by actual fuckong Nazis who hate dark-skinned people to begin with, which includes the raped girls themselves, that they actually care justice is done to the correct individuals. But they don't give a fuck. All this fake hand-wringing by all these loser Nazis, is simply just to see dark-skinned people be convicted and possibly put to death. They don't give a fuck who it is, not do they give a fuck that actual guilty people are still out there.

OG-Capo---

Rookie
That's exactly partially what I been saying the entire time. The PARENTS were the ones being quoted in their accusations against SO MANY! family members raping their daughters.

Anyone can accuse anyone of anything. That's why civilized nations have actual trials where accusations must be proven. How do we know the parents didn't know about it all along? What if they're accusing the wrong people, they get thrown in prison or executed, and the ACTUAL perpetrators are still out there, freely walking around and pite tially harming other children?

You'd think with all the professed outrage and hand-wringing going on in this thread by actual fuckong Nazis who hate dark-skinned people to begin with, which includes the raped girls themselves, that they actually care justice is done to the correct individuals. But they don't give a fuck. All this fake hand-wringing by all these loser Nazis, is simply just to see dark-skinned people be convicted and possibly put to death. They don't give a fuck who it is, not do they give a fuck that actual guilty people are still out there.
I totally agree with you.. people who have raped a little girl like that need to be prison for a very long time. And yes that's why we do have the system to where we need evidence for things you can't have people taking their own law into their hands just murdering people. I do believe in second chances but not 3 chances. And it also depends on the crime. But those parents should be held responsible and go to JaiL! That is way going out of bounds giving your daughter 8 years old to men 🤬💥 Totally Disgusting.
There's also a fine line of giving people second chances also and these parents I don't fucking think so. The men who wait this little girl I don't think so there is no second Chance on that.
It's just a certain point where you draw the line.

Back