animals Good old days in South Africa. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Loddy_Doddy

Fresh Meat
Kill al
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*
I could watch those monkey suffering all fucking day !!!!

* Information about this video*

In 1998 members of the north east rand dog unit headed to a hidden spot at the mine dumps near springs, with them were 3 illegal immigrants, probably Mozambican. As far as we know the 3 detainees were never charged with any crime. They were simply picked up to be used as what the policemen described as a "Dog exercise". The 6 policemen wanted to train 2 young police dogs to be vicious and aggressive. 2 older dogs were to be used to teach the new dogs how to attack and bring down a human target. The training session went on for more than an ho
Kill all the nig
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*

In 1998 members of the north east rand dog unit headed to a hidden spot at the mine dumps near springs, with them were 3 illegal immigrants, probably Mozambican. As far as we know the 3 detainees were never charged with any crime. They were simply picked up to be used as what the policemen described as a "Dog exercise". The 6 policemen wanted to train 2 young police dogs to be vicious and aggressive. 2 older dogs were to be used to teach the new dogs how to attack and bring down a human target. The training session went on for more than an hour
Kill all the nigger males. Fuck their bitches, kill the male babies and breed the nigger genes out of the females

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*

In 1998 members of the north east rand dog unit headed to a hidden spot at the mine dumps near springs, with them were 3 illegal immigrants, probably Mozambican. As far as we know the 3 detainees were never charged with any crime. They were simply picked up to be used as what the policemen described as a "Dog exercise". The 6 policemen wanted to train 2 young police dogs to be vicious and aggressive. 2 older dogs were to be used to teach the new dogs how to attack and bring down a human target. The training session went on for more than an hour
That's the nice way to treat negros muslin and negras women and muslin women too. I hope one day soon this comes real again

KeVinVictus

Fuck you.. you fucking Fuck ...
View attachment 584453
View attachment 584452

*My Reaction*

Even the dogs wont bit these ugly noggers šŸ¤®

Back