bizarre Googballs Is The New Combo (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Goofballs" are hitting San Francisco hard. It's a combination of Meth + Fentanyl and the reaction is wild. Enough is enough, we are losing a generation... or gaining a new form of urban ballet.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I have a slight issue with this...... as I've been on Fentanyl (for my rotten foot), and I've taken Methamphetamine - admittedly, not at the same time - but I can't see how combining those two drugs would produce a spastic like that? Fentanyl put me in a painless haze, and Methamphetamine made me dance my ass-off, eat pussy for 2-hours straight, and then go back to dancing for the rest of the night. I fail to see how anyone could end up like that wretch without some pre-existing mental issues in play...

dafuq

Rookie
Late night garbage sweeps to pick up this sidewalk trash. A few garbage trucks roll quietly through the streets nightly to pick up this scum and scourge of the city streets. Toss them in the back compactor to fit in a many more scumbags. Take these individuals out of the city to a ditch and incinerate them. Gone, motherfuckers, gone.
Problem solved.

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
This is called speed balling. It's been around for many years and has ended the life of many celebrities. Two that come to mind are Chris Farley and River Phoenix...

I thought speedballs were coke and amphetamine. I guess mixing MDMA with Fentanyl is a goofy thing to do.....
True that! It used to be meth and coke 👍 but I doubt that half of the fentanyl is really fentanyl nowadays, no telling what he's tripping on

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Yeah..... this can't be just fenty and meth... there HAS to be something else at play here..... trust me bro... lol

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

Late night garbage sweeps to pick up this sidewalk trash. A few garbage trucks roll quietly through the streets nightly to pick up this scum and scourge of the city streets. Toss them in the back compactor to fit in a many more scumbags. Take these individuals out of the city to a ditch and incinerate them. Gone, motherfuckers, gone.
Problem solved.
That sounds swell, until one day, you are viewed as undesireable, and you get quietly picked up and tossed in the compactor.....

And if you think that would never happen, feel free to consult history books, because those exact things happened in Nazi German and Stalinist Russia.....

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
... ... ... Methamphetamine made me dance my ass-off, eat pussy for 2-hours straight, and then go back to dancing for the rest of the night.
TWO HOURS???
Fuck!! Now I'm trying to imagine the taste in your mouth!

giphy-13.gif

Theseus

King Of Athens
I have a slight issue with this...... as I've been on Fentanyl (for my rotten foot), and I've taken Methamphetamine - admittedly, not at the same time - but I can't see how combining those two drugs would produce a spastic like that? Fentanyl put me in a painless haze, and Methamphetamine made me dance my ass-off, eat pussy for 2-hours straight, and then go back to dancing for the rest of the night. I fail to see how anyone could end up like that wretch without some pre-existing mental issues in play...
Same here 🤣 I’ve done everything you can think of besides crocodile 😂🤘🏻 I think it’s drugs + mental illness = this video 😂

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

TWO HOURS???
Fuck!! Now I'm trying to imagine the taste in your mouth!

View attachment 738004
Well, labia is just skin after all, and sure - there are secretion glands down there to keep the vagina lubricated, but they generally dont have a bad taste in themselves. Cleanliness can keep a vag from tasting/smelling like a tramp's sock or a fisherman's foot, so if the smell puts you off - dont put your mouth or nose down there. That being said, if a woman is clean, and willing - the LEAST you can do is go down on her and give her a few orgasms before you consider banging your dick in her.

[Not that my penis was working on the amount of MDMA I had taken, so eating cunt was pretty much all I was capable of doing, or wanting to do, at that situation.]

^ The fact that someone views oral sex marathons as weird..... shows just how shit the sex must be in some countries out there....

Last edited:

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Well, labia is just skin after all, and sure - there are secretion glands down there to keep the vagina lubricated, but they generally dont have a bad taste in themselves. Cleanliness can keep a vag from tasting/smelling like a tramp's sock or a fisherman's foot, so if the smell puts you off - dont put your mouth or nose down there. That being said, if a woman is clean, and willing - the LEAST you can do is go down on her and give her a few orgasms before you consider banging your dick in her.

[Not that my penis was working on the amount of MDMA I had taken, so eating cunt was pretty much all I was capable of doing, or wanting to do, at that situation.]

^ The fact that someone views oral sex marathons as weird..... shows just how shit the sex must be in some countries out there....

Oh come on man, even if a woman is clean...TWO FUCKING HOURS of slobbering and mixing warm fluids will turn every pussy (AND your mouth) into a melting pot paradise for bacteria/fungus. Believe me, not everybody loves seafood! 🦑🐙🦀🦞 And by the way, wasn't this a beautiful scene? :Hurr: 👍

Last edited:

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I thought speedballs were coke and amphetamine. I guess mixing MDMA with Fentanyl is a goofy thing to do.....
No, speedball is an upper + a downer i.e. a stimulant such as meth with an opioid such as fentanyl or heroin.

This pattern of behaviour is pretty understandable considering given enough meth will make you feel like superman, combine that with something that is used as a general anaesthetic - you have a pretty spastic superman...

Back