bizarre Googballs Is The New Combo (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
No, speedball is an upper + a downer i.e. a stimulant such as meth with an opioid such as fentanyl or heroin.

This pattern of behaviour is pretty understandable considering given enough meth will make you feel like superman, combine that with something that is used as a general anaesthetic - you have a pretty spastic superman...
Cheers lechmich for that nugget of info. Appreciated.

I had the same fucking experience when I gave birth to a fucking kidney stone.
Was it a boy, girl, or something odd?

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
Oh come on man, even if a woman is clean...TWO FUCKING HOURS of slobbering and mixing warm fluids will turn every pussy (AND your mouth) into a melting pot paradise for bacteria/fungus. Believe me, not everybody loves seafood! 🦑🐙🦀🦞 And by the way, wasn't this a beautiful scene? :Hurr: 👍

Hippo is telling it like it is👍 back in the day you get a gram and a very willing female and you've got a 12-16 hour unsanitary fuck Fest😂😆👍 its the best👍

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
Oh come on man, even if a woman is clean...TWO FUCKING HOURS of slobbering and mixing warm fluids will turn every pussy (AND your mouth) into a melting pot paradise for bacteria/fungus. Believe me, not everybody loves seafood! 🦑🐙🦀🦞 And by the way, wasn't this a beautiful scene? :Hurr: 👍

I love women. A two hour cunninglingus session is well within the realms of normalcy. I could wallow between a woman's thighs forever.

I have a slight issue with this...... as I've been on Fentanyl (for my rotten foot), and I've taken Methamphetamine - admittedly, not at the same time - but I can't see how combining those two drugs would produce a spastic like that? Fentanyl put me in a painless haze, and Methamphetamine made me dance my ass-off, eat pussy for 2-hours straight, and then go back to dancing for the rest of the night. I fail to see how anyone could end up like that wretch without some pre-existing mental issues in play...
I looked up “goofball” and it’s a combination of “methamphetamine with heroin,” not Fentanyl.

Well, instead of pointing that out to me, why not raise that concern with Bethy who posted what "goofballs" were, when she said it contained Fentanyl.
Because I wasn't correcting you, I was clearing up that it isn't fentanyl because you raised questions about the combination of those two drugs. No need to be a cunt.

It says "Eats Shoots & Leaves" under my profile. Doesn't make me a fucking panda. So, why should I expect anything under a username to be accurate or honest?
I wasn’t being that serious you pedantic cunt. I am new though, relative to other users. If you’ve been here long enough, you should’ve noticed the trend of new users being designated as “Rookie.”

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I wasn’t being that serious you pedantic cunt. I am new though, relative to other users. If you’ve been here long enough, you should’ve noticed the trend of new users being designated as “Rookie.”
You not see the Badge under my name? You not feeling yourself being hooked? Being drawn into a pointless conversation about absolutely nothing of any value? Nope - you bite hard and got reeled in like a sprat. You'll learn...... or you won't.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Goofballs" are hitting San Francisco hard. It's a combination of Meth + Fentanyl and the reaction is wild. Enough is enough, we are losing a generation... or gaining a new form of urban ballet.

View attachment 737964
Goofballs are a slang term used to describe a drug combination of barbiturates and amphetamines. They were commonly used in the 1950s and 60s, often used to treat sleep disorders or manage anxiety. They do not do what is shown in the video.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Goofballs are a slang term used to describe a drug combination of barbiturates and amphetamines. They were commonly used in the 1950s and 60s, often used to treat sleep disorders or manage anxiety. They do not do what is shown in the video.
That was just the info that came with the video.

This is called speed balling. It's been around for many years and has ended the life of many celebrities. Two that come to mind are Chris Farley and River Phoenix...
no sir, thats coke and heroin, a "goof"ball is with Meth and Heroin. whoever is shooting fetachine, is a moron. Heroin way better, and wont kill you if you slightly have a brain. fet gone kill you regardless.

Back