bizarre Googballs Is The New Combo (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
no sir, thats coke and heroin, a "goof"ball is with Meth and Heroin. whoever is shooting fetachine, is a moron. Heroin way better, and wont kill you if you slightly have a brain. fet gone kill you regardless.
Sigh. No. Speed balling is the combination of an opioid and a stimulant. I don't know when or where it got lost in translation but that's why it's such a risky and stupid combination...

Grave_Inconsistency

Drifting into the miasma
Ok so down here in Texas we got this shit they call "tune" or spice, K2, synthetic marijuana of sorts, mostly just random ass chemicals sprayed on grass, potpourri, or grass from the yard, this guys having a tune attack for sure. In Texas prisons, these basketball Americans spray sheets of paper with raid roach spray and roundup weed and grass killer and smoke that shit. I've seen motherfuckers foaming at the mouth and seizing up and dying from this terrible shit. Ppl will do anything to get high. I've personally speedballed coke and meth and heroin and meth, hell even meth mixed up with Lonestar beer because I didn't have any water with me and I've never behaved that way..... Mostly just fucked dope whores for hours on end or tweaked out in the garage.... This is a guy who intentionally poisoned himself in the pursuit of a high.....Poor Dumbass fucker

Back