Goriwa bouncer chokes and face plants guy for not wearing a mask (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd come back as a ghost and spit in his shoes, before he puts them on. That'll teach the jobsworth peenus wrangler
Thats harsh man.... spit in someone's shoes. How do you live with yourself with all those nasty thoughts? Personally, I don't know what id come back and do, but if I was a woman..... I'd probably come back every so often and squeeze out the period blood and cover him with it... but as a dude, sadly I cunt.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Thats harsh man.... spit in someone's shoes. How do you live with yourself with all those nasty thoughts? Personally, I don't know what id come back and do, but if I was a woman..... I'd probably come back every so often and squeeze out the period blood and cover him with it... but as a dude, sadly I cunt.
You could squirt ghost jizz in their hair. Or ectoplasm which it's commonly known as.

That’s the power of leftist political propaganda my friends. Take a good hard look. The government can tell any story it wants when the media is its ally. Pitting us against each other. Stalin did it to the kulaks and Biden and Trudeau are doing it with patriots. What’s the common denominator? Liberalism will always give rise to fascism and communism.

Back