Government is telling us UFOs exist (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiyluh

Lurker
300 billion galaxies in the universe. we're not the only ones here. we're probably the least advanced dog shit cunts that exist un this universe.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Over the past few weeks they've been bullshitting people more than ever about there being UFOs spotted by the U.S. military. They are apparently spotted every day and have some sort of hyper-advanced super-technology. Many people are buying it up. The thing is, that China and Russia are either behind of slightly ahead of America in terms of technology. They couldn't have weapons like these, so the default explanation is "aliens". If aliens do exist they'd be so many billion light years away that they'd never be able to get here. They've been trying to convince people of this bullshit over the last 30 years. In the 90s they "accidently" leaked "real" documents of UFOs to Bill Cooper. In 2010 they were saying that they were getting radio signals from intelligent life. Not to mention that they propagate this stuff through TV with ancient aliens and whatnot. Even if UFOs were real (which they aren't), telling us that they are means that they want us to know that they exist.
What do you think to purpose of telling us aliens exist would be?
Weaponized Space Platforms my Man! They've gotta Sell it to Us! What better way to Launch Such a Project,(Threat to Humanity),And then become the "Biggest Threat to Humanity"...SP

Backburner

Rookie
They released it, https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf
I read through it and picked out the interesting quotes. It's only a 9 page summary though.
"The limited amount of high-quality reporting on unidentified flying objects (UFOs) hampers our ability to draw firm conclusions about the nature or intent of the UFOs"
"Most of the UFOs reported probably do represent physical objects given that a majority of UFOs were registered across multiple sensors, to include radar, infrared, electro-optical, weapon seekers, and visual observation."
"There are probably multiple types of UFOs"
"may pose a challenge to U.S. national security"

"military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings." I looked it up and "RF energy" is just a fancy way of saying radio waves.
The possible explanations: USG or Industry Development Programs, Foreign Adversary Systems, Natural Atmospheric Phenomena, Airborne Clutter and OTHER.
The description for "other" says "Although most of the UFOs described in our dataset probably remain unidentified due to limited data or challenges to collection processing or analysis, we may require additional scientific knowledge to successfully collect on, analyze and characterize some of them. We would group such objects in this category pending scientific advances that allowed us to better understand them." "Other" includes things other than "natural atmospheric phenomenon." So pretty much, aliens, or something stranger.
"UFOs pose a flight hazard"
"EXPLAINING UFOs WILL REQUIRE ANALYTIC, COLLECTION AND RESOURCE INVESTMENT"
Then they explain how they want to invest money into gathering data on UFOs.
They closed it off by saying that they will release a more detailed report on November 14. This report will include everything that they know as well as further analysis. Part of this analysis is whether or not they come from China or Russia. Once that analysis hits we should hear the full story of what category the advanced UFOs fall into.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
whether or not they come from China or Russia.
why would you even think that? china stole the aircraft plans for the latest US fighters and put old generation Russian mig engines in them because they're too stupid to build the fucking things themselves off the plan or even properly reverse engineer it. If you think china or Russia are that technologically advanced that they fly UFOs take your meds

Backburner

Rookie
why would you even think that? china stole the aircraft plans for the latest US fighters and put old generation Russian mig engines in them because they're too stupid to build the fucking things themselves off the plan or even properly reverse engineer it. If you think china or Russia are that technologically advanced that they fly UFOs take your meds
In my opinion it's all a bunch of bullshit.

Some people in this thread were suggesting that it was actually secret U.S. technology. But then the question arises of Why was the UFO investigation allowed to take place at all if the higher ups intended to keep them a secret? It is in the face of U.S. tech as the other main alternative that I go with China or Russia. I cannot say for China but Russia's technology is not as poor as you say. They've been improving over the past 7 years. I was reading that Russia's missiles have longer range and travel faster than another other countries'.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
In my opinion it's all a bunch of bullshit.

Some people in this thread were suggesting that it was actually secret U.S. technology. But then the question arises of Why was the UFO investigation allowed to take place at all if the higher ups intended to keep them a secret? It is in the face of U.S. tech as the other main alternative that I go with China or Russia. I cannot say for China but Russia's technology is not as poor as you say. They've been improving over the past 7 years. I was reading that Russia's missiles have longer range and travel faster than another other countries'.
Russia and missle technology go hand in hand. Same with the yanks. China is still a paper tiger at this point imo, and the fact they do nothing but steal as much IP as possible just goes to show how fucking desperate they are to advance their commie bullshit agenda. The USSR went broke in a dick waving contest with America during the cold war and they lost. China, as arse backwards as those peasants are, realised you can cripple the west by using slave labor to feed its own greed and destroy its own manufacturing industries, while giving the regime billions trillions of dollars for the privilege. The Chinese aren't flying UFO's, they're busy reinventing communism as usual.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Over the past few weeks they've been bullshitting people more than ever about there being UFOs spotted by the U.S. military. They are apparently spotted every day and have some sort of hyper-advanced super-technology. Many people are buying it up. The thing is, that China and Russia are either behind of slightly ahead of America in terms of technology. They couldn't have weapons like these, so the default explanation is "aliens". If aliens do exist they'd be so many billion light years away that they'd never be able to get here. They've been trying to convince people of this bullshit over the last 30 years. In the 90s they "accidently" leaked "real" documents of UFOs to Bill Cooper. In 2010 they were saying that they were getting radio signals from intelligent life. Not to mention that they propagate this stuff through TV with ancient aliens and whatnot. Even if UFOs were real (which they aren't), telling us that they are means that they want us to know that they exist.
What do you think to purpose of telling us aliens exist would be?
This is old news, young burner.

Disinformation agents have been putting half-truths out there for decades. William Cooper was right about some things, but his over-reliance on religion undermines his credibility at times. He was correct about UFO's and 9/11, even predicted it. The DOD has transferred most of the secret black projects to private corporations where they can be compartmentalized, thus maintaining secrecy.

Much of the technology we have now is back-engineered alien technology. The technology our cellphones use is something we never had until the 40's and 50's. We have technology that would render fossil fuels obsolete but the government doesn't want to release it.

If you want something interesting to study, I suggest researching the Missing 411 phenomenon lead by David Paulides. So many people go missing every year and are never found. Aliens have always been here and are always here, waiting and watching. They are responsible for the cattle mutilations and some human mutilations. I have a feeling we're no more than livestock to them and maybe they had a hand in our creation.

Forget "Ancient Aliens". To find the reliable evidence to quench your thirst, you need to go outside mainstream media and get to know people.

:forreal:

Back