Government is telling us UFOs exist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
There certainly is an extraterrestrial way of life, I have never doubted this, even if there is no evidence of it.
There is no more serious photo or video material that they could have documented a single UFO appearance, there are usually only reports about it In the 60s and 70s, either Argentina or one of the countries of South America had a military report where military aircraft pilots came within a meter with indefinable flashing flying objects in the air that flew silently next to them for a while (around 20 minutes) and then accelerated to very high speeds that fighters could no longer follow. and they disappeared.
If there is life on this planet, it is certainly possible to live on another planet only very far from here.
Outer space is unimaginably vast, so far not even today's technology can fully map it, so it is conceivable that alien species that are more advanced or even less developed than us may live far away in another galaxy.

SirCelestial

The snozz berries taste like snozz berries.
I'm really into astronomy and astrophysics (that of which I can understand). I'm sure other extraterrestrial life has, currently, or will exist in the universe if you take in how old and massive the universe is.

As for UFOs zipping around earth being ET life, I'm skeptical. It's very unlikely given the size of the universe and the technology it would take to travel not only between stars but other galaxies. But let's say it is ET life, and they do have that technology. We should be scared as shit if that's the case.

Without getting way into this shit, you should look into the Fermi paradox and the Great Filter. It goes pretty deep into this topic.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
"Aliens" are going to make an appearence very soon in our lifetime. Don't be fooled though. They have been here on earth since the dawn of man. Simply put, they are the Antichrist.

WAH67

Well Known Member
In a universe with billions of stars you surely don't beleive we are the only intelligent lifeforms. I think the videos you see here should tell you that we humans sure as hell ain't that special and hopefully not the most intelligent in the universe... Otherwise i would say the universe is pretty fucked. So beam me up Scotty
I remember seeing some algorithm or other maths shit done by some geeky genius, he calculated the estimate stars/planets in the known universe, probability of life against time etc etc. He said that in this time there are in excess of at least 1 million different life forms in different stages of evolution through the universe. Over the billions of years the universe has existed to thus point, 100s of millions of lifeforms have come and gone.

tooshort

Lurker
Over the past few weeks they've been bullshitting people more than ever about there being UFOs spotted by the U.S. military. They are apparently spotted every day and have some sort of hyper-advanced super-technology. Many people are buying it up. The thing is, that China and Russia are either behind of slightly ahead of America in terms of technology. They couldn't have weapons like these, so the default explanation is "aliens". If aliens do exist they'd be so many billion light years away that they'd never be able to get here. They've been trying to convince people of this bullshit over the last 30 years. In the 90s they "accidently" leaked "real" documents of UFOs to Bill Cooper. In 2010 they were saying that they were getting radio signals from intelligent life. Not to mention that they propagate this stuff through TV with ancient aliens and whatnot. Even if UFOs were real (which they aren't), telling us that they are means that they want us to know that they exist.
What do you think to purpose of telling us aliens exist would be?
Its all bullshit , 5 years ago people would of called me a nutter for saying aliens exist but now it's all ok because the government said so lol. Unbelievable, shows how most people are nigger cattle. They exist but I doubt they have ever been here or here recently. The covid narrative isn't working so now they wanna push aliens so we can " become global citizens " . Ridiculous.

malicious89

Dark angel
This user was banned
Over the past few weeks they've been bullshitting people more than ever about there being UFOs spotted by the U.S. military. They are apparently spotted every day and have some sort of hyper-advanced super-technology. Many people are buying it up. The thing is, that China and Russia are either behind of slightly ahead of America in terms of technology. They couldn't have weapons like these, so the default explanation is "aliens". If aliens do exist they'd be so many billion light years away that they'd never be able to get here. They've been trying to convince people of this bullshit over the last 30 years. In the 90s they "accidently" leaked "real" documents of UFOs to Bill Cooper. In 2010 they were saying that they were getting radio signals from intelligent life. Not to mention that they propagate this stuff through TV with ancient aliens and whatnot. Even if UFOs were real (which they aren't), telling us that they are means that they want us to know that they exist.
What do you think to purpose of telling us aliens exist would be?
I think you would have to be very small minded to believe that we are the only life.
what we have explored of space is only a pinprick of the many many stars and planets out there . Maybe these people are also flat earthers

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Another thing...light only becomes apparent in space when there is a physical object(like earth) to catch the light And bounce it back to your eyes and therefore be illuminated...That is why space is dark...as in a vacuum, there is nothing to reflect light...So how the fuck can you have a light year?
It's a number we can get our heads around for scientific reasons & we use measurements from our atmosphere to get a baseline until we spend more time in space to get a better baseline. Of course all our ideas on space are theories, at least that gives humans something tangible to work with when we do venture into space instead of "are we there yet?" "duh, dunno."
You going all spooky on us sneaking Crowley into the mix, hahaha.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
It's a number we can get our heads around for scientific reasons & we use measurements from our atmosphere to get a baseline until we spend more time in space to get a better baseline. Of course all our ideas on space are theories, at least that gives humans something tangible to work with when we do venture into space instead of "are we there yet?" "duh, dunno."
You going all spooky on us sneaking Crowley into the mix, hahaha.
But there is no point having a number to get your head around(light year), if light is instantaneous...

HeruRaHa

Lurker
Project blue beam type Op maybe or some other plan they have cookin. I tend to agree, I doubt this reality is accessible to other realities and main stream science beliebers dont know as much as they thinks. If the big bang beliebers are right wouldn't all lifeforms in the universe be evolving at roughly the same pace if we all exploded miraculously from the same dark matters at the same time

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Project blue beam type Op maybe or some other plan they have cookin. I tend to agree, I doubt this reality is accessible to other realities and main stream science beliebers dont know as much as they thinks. If the big bang beliebers are right wouldn't all lifeforms in the universe be evolving at roughly the same pace if we all exploded miraculously from the same dark matters at the same time
Big bang is bullshit and science don't accept spiritual realms and dimensions. But with dark matter being the rave, the status quo is changing...Dark matter is matter that is in a realm that we can't interact with...Just like low range and high range frequency of sound and light that we can't see...

EscapeMe

Lurker
Gay pride month they want us to call them/they this that. now we have aliens in which we’d call them/they gender neutral shit. It’s just demonic bullshit. Yesuha is the way the truth and the light folks. Stop thinking it’s cool to disobey.

Backburner

Rookie
Its all bullshit , 5 years ago people would of called me a nutter for saying aliens exist but now it's all ok because the government said so lol. Unbelievable, shows how most people are nigger cattle. They exist but I doubt they have ever been here or here recently. The covid narrative isn't working so now they wanna push aliens so we can " become global citizens " . Ridiculous.
Now you are a nutter if you say that we aren't visited by aliens. It really shows how they managed to convince people that a <1% death rate virus was going to kill us all, if people will even believe 👽ALIENS👽 exist (and yes, I mean aliens that have come to Earth). I'm hoping this boils over by a year from now and isn't made into the next Crisis. The best hope we have is that they can only pull off so much special effects. Even making a real flying UFO with special effects is very difficult because planes or choppers can't mimic UFOs. Fake footage and tall tales are much easier.
For me, I'll need to see more evidence first.
you should check out Fermi paradox and the Great Filter
I remember Fermi paradox, I'll check out Great Filter.
For big bang, the supposed key evidence of the Cosmic Microwave Background is all bullshit because it moves in one direction. If the big bang were expanding out and radiated this CMB, then it should be moving in many different directions but this is not the case. (most complex than described)
With science, they can only test what can be repeated in a lab and by human-made instruments, no where close to the full reality. Any phenomenon that scientists aren't able to replicate is beyond it's reach. Technology for detecting the full range of reality is many years from being invented(first visible light, then the rest of the spectrum, then microscopes, then neutrinos, then a dozen new steps). It's too complex and abstract to talk about now but philosophers think that panpsychism is the true nature of our world.
I think it's something different than project blue beam. It seems like too much work just for getting rid of Christianity and Islam. New age was supposed to be the religion they are going to replace them with but I don't see them as prominent. Perhaps they were bigger in the 90s. I doubt that the plot to get rid of these two religions would work at all because of how stubbornly people hold on to their religious beliefs. ISIS isn't going to turn New Age by a fake messiah in the sky.
I'll have to get back with which theory is the right one, this post is getting too long.

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Prob sound crazy, but I think the govt is doing some behind the scenes shit, and this is just to draw people toward this, while something is being planned. There have been UFO sightings for decades, but why acknowledge them now?
Recently British press have been drip feeding videos from military showing unexplained things in the sky etc and hinting there will be a big reveal soon.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
But there is no point having a number to get your head around(light year), if light is instantaneous...
Which is another theory amongst all the other theories, when it all boils down to which theorist makes the most noise to push their theory to the front.

Back