Government is telling us UFOs exist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Backburner

Rookie
Over the past few weeks they've been bullshitting people more than ever about there being UFOs spotted by the U.S. military. They are apparently spotted every day and have some sort of hyper-advanced super-technology. Many people are buying it up. The thing is, that China and Russia are either behind of slightly ahead of America in terms of technology. They couldn't have weapons like these, so the default explanation is "aliens". If aliens do exist they'd be so many billion light years away that they'd never be able to get here. They've been trying to convince people of this bullshit over the last 30 years. In the 90s they "accidently" leaked "real" documents of UFOs to Bill Cooper. In 2010 they were saying that they were getting radio signals from intelligent life. Not to mention that they propagate this stuff through TV with ancient aliens and whatnot. Even if UFOs were real (which they aren't), telling us that they are means that they want us to know that they exist.
What do you think to purpose of telling us aliens exist would be?

Flapper

Yes I'm white and from Africa... Can you imagine
In a universe with billions of stars you surely don't beleive we are the only intelligent lifeforms. I think the videos you see here should tell you that we humans sure as hell ain't that special and hopefully not the most intelligent in the universe... Otherwise i would say the universe is pretty fucked. So beam me up Scotty

RobotGoy

fuck you
This user was banned
In a universe with billions of stars you surely don't beleive we are the only intelligent lifeforms. I think the videos you see here should tell you that we humans sure as hell ain't that special and hopefully not the most intelligent in the universe... Otherwise i would say the universe is pretty fucked. So beam me up Scotty

True

RobotGoy

fuck you
This user was banned
Over the past few weeks they've been bullshitting people more than ever about there being UFOs spotted by the U.S. military. They are apparently spotted every day and have some sort of hyper-advanced super-technology. Many people are buying it up. The thing is, that China and Russia are either behind of slightly ahead of America in terms of technology. They couldn't have weapons like these, so the default explanation is "aliens". If aliens do exist they'd be so many billion light years away that they'd never be able to get here. They've been trying to convince people of this bullshit over the last 30 years. In the 90s they "accidently" leaked "real" documents of UFOs to Bill Cooper. In 2010 they were saying that they were getting radio signals from intelligent life. Not to mention that they propagate this stuff through TV with ancient aliens and whatnot. Even if UFOs were real (which they aren't), telling us that they are means that they want us to know that they exist.

Aliens are real

Backburner

Rookie
They've said that there's a 50% chance of aliens existing at all in the universe. Never mind on a planet that isn't a billion light years away from us. With distances like those they couldn't meet us.

Backburner

Rookie
We can most likely send signals.
Theoretically you can travel back in time but scientists don’t know how do that.
Research Big Bang theory
Signals aren't instant they would also take several billion years to get back and forth. They also have never gotten artificial signals before.
I know all about Big Bang theory. Perhaps you are referring to warp drives that move space on their own? I doubt that they would ever be invented and the energy they would take would be insane. Shifting space around to travel faster than light would be a difficult task because space never acts that way naturally. The harder something is the more energy it takes. In fact, to accelerate the expansion of the universe, physicist have invented Dark Energy. Expanding the universe takes so much energy, that Dark Energy is thought to take up 75% of the Universe, and that is including Dark Matter. The aliens wouldn't even know that we were here in the first place because they would need to light to see. Then they wouldn't know where to head with their resource intensive warp drives to get here.

RobotGoy

fuck you
This user was banned
Signals aren't instant they would also take several billion years to get back and forth. They also have never gotten artificial signals before.
I know all about Big Bang theory. Perhaps you are referring to warp drives that move space on their own? I doubt that they would ever be invented and the energy they would take would be insane. Shifting space around to travel faster than light would be a difficult task because space never acts that way naturally. The harder something is the more energy it takes. In fact, to accelerate the expansion of the universe, physicist have invented Dark Energy. Expanding the universe takes so much energy, that Dark Energy is thought to take up 75% of the Universe, and that is including Dark Matter. The aliens wouldn't even know that we were here in the first place because they would need to light to see. Then they wouldn't know where to head with their resource intensive warp drives to get here.

Yes 🤣 I’m not no scientist anyway, leave it for the experts 🤣 still interesting

mrln

silent ghost
we already know theres life on other planets and ufo's exist. proves that theyre a bunch of cocksuckingbullshitters! now they want to say this is true? they can fuck off....

Backburner

Rookie
There is confusion in this thread. UFOs now mean the phenomenon of space crafts on Earth, not the aliens themselves. I said earlier billions, but I am reading that 100s of millions of lightyears away is a better estimate, if they exist at all (50/50).

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
Although I find it hard to believe that we are the only goldilocks planet, wherever they are they are too far away to visit earth.
UFOs are just that unidentified flying objects, everyone's seen a stealth plane, maybe even flew one playing jungle strike on the megadrive, it wasnt not very stealthy is my point.
If I was a government testing my new super secret shit I'd probably make up a UFO story too.

lavenderlivin

Professional Flower Girl
Even if UFOs were real (which they aren't)
Yes, they are.
telling us that they are means that they want us to know that they exist.
Probably so that we know that aliens exist. Not exactly something you'd keep covered up. But no one trustworthy has come out and said "Yah btw aliens exist". Even if they did, the chances of them referring to intelligent life forms is slim to none. It would likely be microscopic organisms.

This whole thread confuses the hell out of me, you make no sense.

Flapper

Yes I'm white and from Africa... Can you imagine
Although I find it hard to believe that we are the only goldilocks planet, wherever they are they are too far away to visit earth.
UFOs are just that unidentified flying objects, everyone's seen a stealth plane, maybe even flew one playing jungle strike on the megadrive, it wasnt not very stealthy is my point.
If I was a government testing my new super secret shit I'd probably make up a UFO story too.
Oh but they are... Look... There... And again... There 😋
tumblr_mh9pxa6IXv1r45jb1o1_500.gif

lavenderlivin

Professional Flower Girl
Aliens have got to be real, only a dumb person would think it’s not possible
Exactly. Taking into account how fucking vast even our solar system alone is, it's quite hard to believe that there's no other forms of life anywhere in the universe. Because then past our solar system, you have our galaxy, then the supercluster we're apart of, then the observable universe.
We aren't even a grain in the sand. Numbers to correctly describe how absolutely miniscule we are in comparison simply can't be conceived by us.

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
This may be a lot more serious than you would think. Idk but my first guess is they're trying to cover something up. Something very big because they've been covering up the alien shit since 1947 apparently. Very interesting....

Back