Government is telling us UFOs exist (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
to think that some super intelligent advanced beings that can travel through the galaxy at whim, would bother stopping here for sightseeing is ridiculous as fuck. I think flying saucers are bullshit and people are liars, that's what people do. Where is the HD videos of aliens? still with the pixilated 80's bullshit.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Which is another theory amongst all the other theories, when it all boils down to which theorist makes the most noise to push their theory to the front.
If you look at the experiments that were determined to measure speed of light, they are done using space objects viewed from the earth through the atmosphere...as far as I'm concerned, it is the atmosphere that is interfering with the results. Other Speed of light experiments use light beams that can only be measured once bounced off a mirror. Speed of light can't be measured from a light ray one way...because light is instantaneous...If you read up on it, they say there are instances where light appears to travel faster than the speed of light(instantaneous). But they just discredit it and say that it isn't...

Guipago

Forum Veteran
If you look at the experiments that were determined to measure speed of light, they are done using space objects viewed from the earth through the atmosphere...as far as I'm concerned, it is the atmosphere that is interfering with the results. Other Speed of light experiments use light beams that can only be measured once bounced off a mirror. Speed of light can't be measured from a light ray one way...because light is instantaneous...If you read up on it, they say there are instances where light appears to travel faster than the speed of light(instantaneous). But they just discredit it and say that it isn't...
Of course it would look instantaneous, in a vacuum it travels 300,000 kilo meters a sec, 150,000km is half a sec, 75,000km is quarter of a sec, pretty much a lot faster than our eyes can track & our brains can comprehend, instantaneous is a misleading word when used with light & time.

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Recently British press have been drip feeding videos from military showing unexplained things in the sky etc and hinting there will be a big reveal soon.

Theemiffy

Lurker
Over the past few weeks they've been bullshitting people more than ever about there being UFOs spotted by the U.S. military. They are apparently spotted every day and have some sort of hyper-advanced super-technology. Many people are buying it up. The thing is, that China and Russia are either behind of slightly ahead of America in terms of technology. They couldn't have weapons like these, so the default explanation is "aliens". If aliens do exist they'd be so many billion light years away that they'd never be able to get here. They've been trying to convince people of this bullshit over the last 30 years. In the 90s they "accidently" leaked "real" documents of UFOs to Bill Cooper. In 2010 they were saying that they were getting radio signals from intelligent life. Not to mention that they propagate this stuff through TV with ancient aliens and whatnot. Even if UFOs were real (which they aren't), telling us that they are means that they want us to know that they exist.
What do you think to purpose of telling us aliens exist would be?
Over the past few weeks they've been bullshitting people more than ever about there being UFOs spotted by the U.S. military. They are apparently spotted every day and have some sort of hyper-advanced super-technology. Many people are buying it up. The thing is, that China and Russia are either behind of slightly ahead of America in terms of technology. They couldn't have weapons like these, so the default explanation is "aliens". If aliens do exist they'd be so many billion light years away that they'd never be able to get here. They've been trying to convince people of this bullshit over the last 30 years. In the 90s they "accidently" leaked "real" documents of UFOs to Bill Cooper. In 2010 they were saying that they were getting radio signals from intelligent life. Not to mention that they propagate this stuff through TV with ancient aliens and whatnot. Even if UFOs were real (which they aren't), telling us that they are means that they want us to know that they exist.
I thought it was a piss poor distraction so they wont talk about whats happening in Isreal.

mrln

silent ghost
typical u.s. govt. back pedaling.
"we cant confirm nor deny that fact". when they just said they exist,the other fucking day.
my interpretation of the us govt.
durr-hurrdy hurrr hurr hurrr....
tenor (12).gif

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
I doubt any 'type two' or 'type three' alien civilization (Kardashev scale) would be using radio communications. Regarding what we've been seeing in the recently released US Navy sightings? My money is on another country's 'tech' that just isn't known (officially) by the US government.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Exactly. Taking into account how fucking vast even our solar system alone is, it's quite hard to believe that there's no other forms of life anywhere in the universe. Because then past our solar system, you have our galaxy, then the supercluster we're apart of, then the observable universe.
We aren't even a grain in the sand. Numbers to correctly describe how absolutely miniscule we are in comparison simply can't be conceived by us.
I used to tell my dad that there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sands on all of Earth. His boomer self scoffed and ridiculed me. That's not possible, he'd say. Ah, limitations.

Backburner

Rookie
We'll have to see whether Russia and China come out and say that it's not theirs. If they do, then the U.S. gov will have their only "answer".

mrln

silent ghost
We'll have to see whether Russia and China come out and say that it's not theirs. If they do, then the U.S. gov will have their only "answer".
naaa.... it wouldnt be good enough. then the govt would look like a bunch of liars. they couldnt have that now!

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
The universe is so big and so old that if a species of alien has been using technology for millions of years they will be able to do things that we think is magic. We have nothing that can fly in air then dip in the sea and back without blowing up. I think aliens are real and are lightyears ahead in whatever technology they have

⛧GOREGRiNDR⛧

⸸ I am the End ⸸
I don't give a fuck what my shit government says, I have always had an innate belief that "there is NO FUCKING WAY we are the ONLY beings in the universe ".

Is it possible humans are alone? Maybe. But very unlikely.

But whatever you do, don't take the US Government's word for it!

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
The universe is so big and so old that if a species of alien has been using technology for millions of years they will be able to do things that we think is magic. We have nothing that can fly in air then dip in the sea and back without blowing up. I think aliens are real and are lightyears ahead in whatever technology they have

Scientists classify civilizations into 3 types generally, using something called the Kardashev scale, you may have heard of it.

Type 1: A Type I civilization, also called a planetary civilization—can use and store all of the energy available on its planet.

Type 2: A Type II civilization, also called a stellar civilization—can use and control energy at the scale of its planetary system.

Type 3: A Type III civilization, also called a galactic civilization—can control energy at the scale of its ENTIRE host galaxy.

We here on earth aren't even considered to have reached 'Type 1' yet, but we're close. So it's mind-bending to think of the power/capabilities of type 2/3 civs and the technology they have. It would be like a modern human taking some of our fancy gadgets back to the stone age, so I think you're right when you say that it would seem like 'magic' to us.

Backburner

Rookie
The 60% odds number was the most recent estimate for intelligent extra-terrestrial life existing in a far-off planet. How you can have all these planets but no alien life exist is simple. Imagine the odds for winning the lottery 7 times in a row. After a certain point things can be so rare that it doesn't matter anymore how many trillions of stars there are. The one time on Earth may (40%) have been the only time intelligent life will ever arise.

I think that bigger planets or planets that are slightly cooler could have better odds. They wouldn't have taken into account these because they can't be measured like the history of the Earth can. With bigger planets then there is most space for life so there could be more variety and faster evolution. With colder planets, the time of the dinosaurs on Earth would be instead the climate of the past million years. So it'd be freezing now but just right for intelligent beings to arise 300 million years ago.

Gored

murdersketeer
Everything the government tells you doesn't exist they end up blatantly throwing it your face that it does exist lol

Back