Grady Judd this week (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I like his press conferences.
Right, he always tells it like it is

A quick note on crime stoppers reward, I worked at a apt complex and a guy filled out a application for a apt. The next day in my city he was #1 on the top ten most wanted, I called crime stoppers with ALL his info, where he was living ect.. He was arrested the next morning and they told me they found him without using my info so I didn't get the reward. Very hard to believe :headbutt:

Last edited:

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

A quick note on crime stoppers reward, I worked at a apt complex and a guy filled out a application for a apt. The next day in my city he was #1 on the top ten most wanted, I called crime stoppers with ALL his info, where he was living ect.. He was arrested the next morning and they told me they found him without using my info so I didn't get the reward. Very hard to believe :headbutt:
:nono:Rat Karma..

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran

Oh you got the reward, but the cops picked it up for you.

Back