GTA level motorcycle chase (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Reminded me more of RoadRash from PS1 & PS2
Did you ever play skitchin on Sega? That game was the best. IMO, A better road rash...
images.jpg

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I never did brother. Wish I had. Looks very similar to RoadRash View attachment 582343
Pretty much the same...except that you grab onto cars to get ahead of the competition. You still have weapons. It has jumps though, and you do tricks.You can get an emulator called Kega and and download the ROMs for free. You then install it on your PC and can play it. I have all the older systems on my PC using emulators. PS1 and PS2 have emulators, too...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Great riding by both. Brazil.

That šŸ‘šŸ‘'d like Fun! What a Fkn Blast! I bet the Adrenaline was just a Pumpin! I think the Kid ran outta Fuel,That or He got Pooped Out! Whatever;That was an Excellent Chase! šŸ¤˜šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤™...SP

Jessica Fletcher. šŸ³

š™°šš—ššššŽšš•ššŠ šš˜šš š™³ššŽššŠšššš‘.
Pretty much the same...except that you grab onto cars to get ahead of the competition. You still have weapons. It has jumps though, and you do tricks.You can get an emulator called Kega and and download the ROMs for free. You then install it on your PC and can play it. I have all the older systems on my PC using emulators. PS1 and PS2 have emulators, too...
Did skitchin have roadside jumps you could pull tricks off on or am I thinking of something else?

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
You would think if you're a cop in Brazil you're daily disposition would "fuck this" about everything,not this one.

I can respect the peaceful surrender and that the cop didn't go near death beating on him, they both had a great test of their mettle and ended the chase in a honourable manner. Great to see!

Back