accident GTA ultimate car chase (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Camera angle puts me back in the 90s playing GTA. Fucking guy had the outfit an all....
th-4253030898.jpg

L0STREAPER

Oilfield trash
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember that shit. I live in Colorado and he got the bright idea to talk to his girl and laugh about the whole thing after his first court date saying how bad he felt for what he did. Idiot didn't realize that all calls from jail are recorded and monitored thats part of the reason there aren't many phones in county. What a fucking mistake he was. Should have been swallowed 🤣🤣🤣

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
What a guy!
I don't know Y these Dumbfucks even try this Shit? They NVR get away with it! Technology has this Shit locked down! U hv to plan the Caper in advance! This Spontaneous Shit just gets people killed! Now His Ass is going to B introduced to "Bubba wit Da Horse Cock" Brace Yourself Boy!!! Lmao,🤣...SP

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
I don't know Y these Dumbfucks even try this Shit? They NVR get away with it! Technology has this Shit locked down! U hv to plan the Caper in advance! This Spontaneous Shit just gets people killed! Now His Ass is going to B introduced to "Bubba wit Da Horse Cock" Brace Yourself Boy!!! Lmao,🤣...SP
IMG_20220716_201657.jpg

Back